rFactor Simulation Career - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan LM Racing Team Final livery :cool:

ehza.jpg

ue0i.jpg

nfvg.jpg

Good news, I have added the attributes section to the first post.

DO NOT POST UPGRADES YET!

I am going to wait for the current season to finish before I allow upgrades to happen.
New drivers are still wanted. Can I just request that if someone wants a new team, can they hop in Team L as the files there are a bit weird (skin wise), so it won't affect you.

Also, does everyone have Pound (£) keys on their keyboards? I am willing to change it to a universal currency (Credits - cr) if people will have problems with using Pounds.

Everyone will start with £500. I have reduced the starting values to 60.00 each also. The market won't open until the final qualifying session results have been posted in Steven's Game.

Right, I'm just doing a final clear up, and I'll start the test race soon. It will be at Toban Raceway.
@Aidan Keranen - Sponsor please, the values are in the first post.
@Twigster151 - If you like Enigma Racing, tell me. Also can you select your sponsor.

Any more entries are welcome.

For what is the Reserved-oir Team? Just with one driver?
It is the car I select to drive in the game. I have to enter the race and toggle AI control on. I couldn't get it to find the Talent file, and it always ended up at the back, so I made a new team just using the one driver for those purposes. There are 24 seats that RD members can fill. Don't worry, it shouldn't bother the leaders too much and will act as a regular AI car, but with a different Livery.

Test Race: Toban Raceway.
toban.jpg

Qualifying Results.

k8XmHhC.jpg

An incredibly close qualifying session sees 1988 title favourite Aidan Keranen take a blistering pole lap. Alexander Wurz finished 5 thousandths of a second behind in second place. SimBin OnlineRacing Ferrari team mates Ben Utzer and Manolis Sig both managed to set the same time for 7th and 8th, but behind them, 3 cars finished on a 1:22.166! A dissapointed Cristiano Mauri ended up a few seconds off the pace and will start in 25th place.

I will try to post the race video up with the results, but if I am having problems, the result will be posted 1 day after I announce Qualifying results. I will try to get a highlights video for all races, including this test. I will try to find the fastest lap, but I may forget, which is why it's not got any prizes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play