rFactor Simulation Career - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent done a render, it was ingame in the showroom

Ok so download template from link i've given. Save your paint in jpeg, copy and paste this jpeg skin and paste it into the template you have downloaded.

I'm pretty sure you did it from scratch and Alpha layer is not good.

But you can still open you dds car skin, in channel tab took alpha one and put some gray on it.

Ok so download template from link i've given. Save your paint in jpeg, copy and paste this jpeg skin and paste it into the template you have downloaded.

I'm pretty sure you did it from scratch and Alpha layer is not good.

But you can still open you dds car skin, in channel tab took alpha one and put some gray on it.
Ive done it with the template :D

And i asked before already how to edit the alphachannel, i have no clue how to do that with Gimp. :p

Ive done it with the template :D

And i asked before already how to edit the alphachannel, i have no clue how to do that with Gimp. :p

Untitled.png

Look on the right menu bar. you saw 3 colored tile click on it. After you will saw Red Green Blue Alpha. Unselect RGB one and keep visible the alpha one. If its white, thats the problem. Paint it in kind of gray reselect RGB and save it

Untitled.png

Look on the right menu bar. you saw 3 colored tile click on it. After you will saw Red Green Blue Alpha. Unselect RGB one and keep visible the alpha one. If its white, thats the problem. Paint it in kind of gray reselect RGB and save it
I tried it. But i cant paint on it. Maybe i am dumb :D
And if i save on Gimp with the right settings (create mipmaps and DXT1) the car will be black ingame. So i copied the texture to paint.net and save there, but then there isnt an Alpha Channel anymore. And i cant open the template with it.
And yes, mine Alpha Channel was nearly white

And if i save on Gimp with the right settings (create mipmaps and DXT1) the car will be black ingame. So i copied the texture to paint.net and save there, but then there isnt an Alpha Channel anymore. And i cant open the template with it.

What kind of tool you use, brush, bucket? have you tried to apply just a filter on it to give him more dark?

Ok i saw the problem, if RGB still blue, its still selected, so just remove the eyes does nothing, you need to click on red ( over the red name) also for two other, they will be white selected, do the same on alpha to be blue, and you will be able to edit it

Guys, don't worry about this, my Laptop is not the best graphically, so I won't have the settings high enough to make a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back