rF2 [rFactor]F1 Support Event Bahrain: 4th april 2008

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Alex Guehennec

If there is people who want do F1 game (not important for me which game, which track or which mod), I'm in
,)

Definitely go with MMG 2007 Server Edition, its good quality mod and on the MMG site they release the next track as the season goes on. I'm definately down for that, however this would mean at least a mandatory practice session otherwise the event will not be fun forget competitive and gentlemanly.

If MMG 2007 is a go I will be there.

Link for MMG Bahrain v1.1 I havent tested it or looked at it, its late here: http://www.f1mods.com/downloads.htm

• Roy Stevens

Im up for the f1 mod ..ill give the track a go again later see if it still locks up :)

• Roy Stevens

Ok thx ...this should be good looking foward ..lets hope we get a few sign ups ..:thumb:

• Darron Miller

im in i should be there hope i can make it put me down though:jumping:

• Alex Guehennec

Sorry guys for my bad english , but I want be sure :

In the first post , there is the good mod and the good track to download for tonight and that's all ?

• Alex Guehennec

Thank you I ll download them
I'm in also
,)

• Alex Guehennec

looooool

already very hard for me to finish a lap .... lol

Hi Guys,
I was a little bit confused too when I saw that Todays F1 Support should be the Meganes...but no problem Theo.
I bought RFactor yesterday and instantly installed the MMG F1 Mod so i`m happy to see
that you switched to this mod.

...so count me in please :)

All right. Thanks Gareth for taking care for it! Good thing you were available today!
Let's see if we can have some fun in the F1's... I know I am gonna struggle hard! LOL!

Maybe it's a good idea to also allow traction control for these cars (as they also used that in reality)?

• Alex Guehennec

Guys if you have conflict .gdb problem it s normal :

in your gamedata/locations, remove all the Bahrain which are not from MMG
you must have only the MMG Bahrain track and it's good

,)

• Alex Guehennec

All right. Thanks Gareth for taking care for it! Good thing you were available today!
Let's see if we can have some fun in the F1's... I know I am gonna struggle hard! LOL!

Maybe it's a good idea to also allow traction control for these cars (as they also used that in reality)?

New season 2008 , all electronics helps are forbidden, also it's very realistic,
but I needed 10 laps for finish one completely looool
with training it begin to be cool now

No problem Theo :thumb:

we dont need TC do we? Yep they are hard to drive but they should be :) This is F1! :rockband:

Cya trackside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back