Retrolux Reshade Automobilista

Other Retrolux Reshade Automobilista 1.6.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
i just "installed" it, i put the files in the folders, put it on disabled in the menu set it to high plus, and started the game, and it looked great....BUT,...you are talking about changing something with some numbers etc...? Do i need to do that also....as i it allready work by dragging all in the folder and disabled all other filter, thanks so much, it looks great.

YES, but,..i cant get into the setup menu before the game after putting this shader in the game, so once its changed / disabled, it just wont open, i see it loading, but nothing happens, so you cant change the filter or settings.

Yes it is recommended to set it for the preset to work correctly. Otherwise not all anti aliasing options will work that use Sgss.

Can you post a Screenshot?

it does look alot better as before, but i dont understand what i need to change, those numbers, hope you can explain it a little better, also after i disabled the option in the menu before starting the game, it wont open any more so i cant change any options again if i wanted too. thanks in advance.
Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-3fff.jpg

ok i updated the reshader, from the website and i installed this, when i do that, i cant access the config menu any more, once i delete the reshade.com program it works again, so i dont need to update the reshade, and just put in your files in the plugin folder and set the filter to off in the config ? Also please explain what to do with those number in that nvidia program as it looks really nice.

this part is a mystery for me, sorry for the questions:

3. Adjust Antialiasing Settings in the AMS Config Tool and set the
Compability Bit (see instructions below)

4. Start game and effects are enabled automatically

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Antialiasing Setup for Reshade (NVIDIA)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Enable Advanced Antialiasing in the AMS Configuration dialog and select your
desired "Antialiasing" Quality.

2. Use the tool "NVidia Inspector" to set the following settings for Automobilista after each
time you changed your AA setting: Antialiasing Compability Bit: 0x00400000

ok i updated the reshader, from the website and i installed this, when i do that, i cant access the config menu any more, once i delete the reshade.com program it works again, so i dont need to update the reshade, and just put in your files in the plugin folder and set the filter to off in the config ? Also please explain what to do with those number in that nvidia program as it looks really nice.

Updating reshade manually causes issues and installs it on the wrong location. Overwriting the AMS d3d9.dll that is used for dynamicHUD etc.

If you follow the install instructions for this mod it should all work without issues. I will update the preset soon with the new reshade version and some other improvements. Sadly the "Nvidia Inspector" thing is the more complicated part of the install since it requires an extra tool to do so.

I prepared an image that should explain that bit easier:

Retrolux_Reshade_Nvidia_Inspector_Instructions.jpg

Updating reshade manually causes issues and installs it on the wrong location. Overwriting the AMS d3d9.dll that is used for dynamicHUD etc.

If you follow the install instructions for this mod it should all work without issues. I will update the preset soon with the new reshade version and some other improvements. Sadly the "Nvidia Inspector" thing is the more complicated part of the install since it requires an extra tool to do so.

I prepared an image that should explain that bit easier:

View attachment 348402
top....!! I made the changes and apply the changes, so how many times do i need to do this once, or every time i start the game ?

it worked, it looks so good now, its almost a new game wow, thanks so much and sorry for the questions !! When will you update it, as there is still lots of life left in this game, its better as Iracing or Assetto when it comes to single seaters...

Retrolux updated Retrolux Reshade Automobilista with a new update entry:

Updated Preset to 0.9.9

- Improved Ambient occulsion to be less grainy while keeping the same performance level
- Adjusted sharpening to be less pronounced and
- Adjusted Extra Anti Aliasing setting to catch more jaggies
- Enabled Extra AA Effect as Default in the preset
- Removed Eye Adaption effect to increase peformance as it is not that needed
- Update Reshade version to 4.5.4, which will improve performance.

Read the rest of this update entry...

top....!! I made the changes and apply the changes, so how many times do i need to do this once, or every time i start the game ?

You only need to set the Compability bit once. But if you change any setting with the AMS Config tool you must set the bit again. A trick is to set your AA setting once and confirm, and then set it to "User Defined". Then the bit will never be overwritten and your last AA setting will stay.

After installing the plugin, the game became more beautiful. On the other hand, the track is kind of fluttering a lot, "bump". It feels like trembling.
How to proceed with this? This occurs when the car develops a high speed.

It's not running smooth.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back