Retrolux Reshade Automobilista

Other Retrolux Reshade Automobilista 1.6.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Retrolux submitted a new resource:

Retrolux Reshade Automobilista - Reshade preset for natural light, colors, depth feeling. (SGSSAA Supported!)

View attachment 347218View attachment 347210View attachment 347215View attachment 347223View attachment 347224View attachment 347222View attachment 347211View attachment 347214View attachment 347219View attachment 347220View attachment 347221

This ReShade preset for Automobilista tries to give the simulation a more natural look in terms of light, colors, depth without changing the essence of the original work of the creators from Reiza. It tries to be subtle but...

Read more about this resource...

Using nVidia Profile Inspector (not nVidia Inspector as in the install instructions) I do not have "Antialiasing Compability Bit: 0x00400000"

I have "Antialiasing compatibility" and the only way to set to 0x00400000 is by manual input.

Is this correct?

AMS now also crashes when I try to load a track on any content. Just trying to work out why before I uninstall.

Thanks
1580722247552.png

Yes you need to type in the compability bit manually.

You can try to disable the mod by renaming the reshade.dll to reshade.out in the plugin folder to check if the crashes are related. Let me know what you find out. Then i might figure something out :)

I could not find the hotkeys in the ini files ... My suggestions if you rework it :
CTRL+INS instead of CTRL+Home
CTRL+DEL instead of CTRL+END

Thanks a lot for your good work :)

These would be a good alternative, to bad that I dont have them on my small keyboard :roflmao:
I tried to find other ones everyone should have on the keyboard but the problem is that Automobilista does not detect if CTRL is pressed. So CTRL+R would also start the replay...

But here are the settings you need to put in for these keys in the [INPUT] Section:
KeyEffects=46,1,0,0
KeyMenu=45,1,0,0

Replace the old ones with these and this should do the trick.

It would be great if we can "say" to reshade to NOT start when we load the game so that we have the UI start without reshade and then press "control+end" to start reshade once in the car. Is this possible to do?
PS i am using a triple monitor setup.

Can you make screenshots or tell me what is wrong when the UI is showing with the preset? This would help me to find the issue.

For me thw UI looks almost identical. If it is to blurred try to disable the Extra Aliasing with "CTRL + Page Down". Or if the colors are wrong check out if you have correctly disabled sweetfx.

Dont forget i am using a triple monitor setup, on the side monitors there is some wierd grafic stuff happening, like they become all white or there is grafic garbage., the center monitor is ok if i kill reshade but i can do that only when i get back to pit if that make any sense.
Its ok when i jump in my car but when i come back i have to "control+end" to go to garage, witch is ok, the only prob is when i start AMS, reshade starts too, would be nice if one can tell reshade to NOT start but to wait till "control+end" is pressed, something could be added in reshade.ini like that as example:
Start with AMS=0 or 1
That would make life a lot easyer ;) And yes, sweetfx is disable correctly.

To make it short, i would just like to know if you can put a option in reshade.ini to toggle reshade on/off at start.
If its too much bother, just ignore my wish :rolleyes:
Anyway your app is great and on track the feeling is very much realistic and serve for immersion, thanks for this !

Last edited:
Ahh ok that could be the reason. I even dont know if it could work with tripples as the depth buffer might not be available for every screen. Would be cool if you can send me a photo where i can see your monitors with so i might figure something out to fix this if possible.

Meanwhile I think i found a way that it stores of the preset was disabled or enabled after AMS is restarted again. Gonna test it out and post an update as soon as it is ready.

Reactions: Sil
These would be a good alternative, to bad that I dont have them on my small keyboard :roflmao:
I tried to find other ones everyone should have on the keyboard but the problem is that Automobilista does not detect if CTRL is pressed. So CTRL+R would also start the replay...

But here are the settings you need to put in for these keys in the [INPUT] Section:
KeyEffects=46,1,0,0
KeyMenu=45,1,0,0

Replace the old ones with these and this should do the trick.

Thanks a lot ! It works fine :)

Here are 3 snapshots, unfortunately its not a video so you just see the screens static, you dont see the white and black stripes that moves on the 2 sides monitors.
But anyway you can see the prob i hope.

Attachments

• IMG_0235.JPG
    IMG_0235.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 220
  • IMG_0236.JPG
    IMG_0236.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 278
  • IMG_0237.JPG
    IMG_0237.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 229
Thanks for the images and the description. When you use the peformance mode (toggle with hotkey CTRL+Page Up) do it then look better in the UI without the artifacts on the sidescreens?

I guess you are using the multiview option from ams since your screens are angled?How to the side screens usually look when in the menus?

Sadly I didnt find a easy way to keep the effect disabled when leaving the game, as this would make all other hotkeys of the preset not working anymore.

No i am not in multiview in the AMS config, but my monitors are working with Matrox box, it cheat win 7 making believe its only one screen.
I will try control+page up and report back.

Last edited:
I tryed to make a short vid with fraps but when i upload here it say the extension is not allowed (avi)
Anyway i did try with control+page up and the side monitors show the same only the stripes move faster, so thats not working either.
Are you sure you cant fix a option to start without Reshade?

You could upload the video to youtube and then post the link here.

I tried with two monitors with the widescreen mode enabled and it worked. Seems that when not in widescreen mode it causes this. I test it later when I am at home.

But the multiview mode I can not try since it requires 3 monitors. Somebody might give feedback if this is working with the mod?

I can reproduce this now. You can fix this issue with the Widescreen UI checkbox until I find a way to clear the buffer for the sections that are outside the UI.

Yes i didnt know i had to make it public (its now set to "public), and i will use the widescreen hoping you find a fix .
Thanks for your help Retrolux ;)

I cant use "widescreen" its greyed and i think i know why, the matrox box make win 7 think there is only one screen...well not a big deal tough, i will adapt :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back