1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured Reiza Studios releases preview of new physics for GSCE

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Ryan Ogurek, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Ryan Ogurek

Ryan Ogurek
    Editor / Automotive News Staff

Reiza Studios has released a video showcasing some of the coming developments for Game Stock Car Extreme v1.25 and later.

Such developments include a new tyre model with flatspotting dirt pickup and visible flex under load and bodywork such as front and rear wing flex and vibration.

Also under development is more advanced drivetrain physics, including remaining ERS functionalities for the F-Extreme, turbo modelling & realistic transmission.

Join the discussion in our Game Stock Car Extreme forum, check out the latest mods in our downloads section, view some awesome media in our photo & video area and ultimately get racing in our GSC Racing Club & Leagues!

Purchase Game Stock Car Extreme from our webshop for only $29.90 (~£18/€23), or less with a premium membership!
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2014
    • Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 4
  2. WOW, doing well.

By the looks the Tyre Flatspot stays on the tyre. Will this transfer as Rumble/Vibration or something on the wheel ?

Love how @Reiza Studios have squeezed everything from the engine plus More.

Love to see Rain and wet tyres.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Awesome!
  4. Edit: Very excited!:)
  5. Absolutely excited. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  6. JoelGL

Premium Member

There you have it, @Angelq117. :) Let's get it on, Reiza... kudos!
  7. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

I wonder why ISI could not make it look and work like Reiza did...amaizing job with this old engine
    • Agree Agree x 3
  8. So they added tyre flex into isimotor2?
  9. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen

They just won't stop improving this already great sim...absolutely awesome! And for free...guys, buy it!!!

@Ryan Ogurek Awesome as well, you bring so many news to RD, THANK YOU for your work:thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 3
  10. It took me a minute to work out why it was showing the rear wing, then I noticed what was going on.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Really is one of the best racing sims out there. I love how Reiza constantly improve it. These new features look great! Best bang for buck racing sim out there by a country mile.

Anyone have any idea if there are plans to optimise the lights in future? I'd love to run some dawn/dusk/night races but the FPS hit is too high we can't do it in the club.
    • Agree Agree x 5
  12. Queequeg

Premium Member

Absolutely crazy in the very best way! Funny how Sector3 say they are using their own engine based on gmotor2 while Reiza say they are using gmotor2. Someone is being very modest here:rolleyes:
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. They could call it gMotor2+ or pro...
    Such great work by Reiza.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  14. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

GSCE just keeps getting better. :thumbsup:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Really?
  16. Wow - that was quite a video. Reiza are incredible and the on-going support for GSC-E is sublime.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Thank you Reiza Studios
  18. Qazdar Karim

Qazdar Karim
    Premium Member

Truly amazing ! those wing deformations ... just awesome !
  19. Mark Breslin

Mark Breslin
    Premium Member

:whistling: Ok.....confession time.!
    I only got GSCE for a bit of fun while waiting for certain other sims to get finished.:cautious:
    BUT.....within a few laps I was hooked:geek:
    Now with this preview of things to come (shortly I hope) their is no way in hell I'll be leaving this sim on the 'shelf'.:D
    As already mentioned, I hope FF from flat spotting the tyres will transfer to the wheel.!:inlove:
    Nice work guys.!!:thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 2
  20. We've got wing vibrations and tyre deformations but no one is driving the car.

While I know not everyone has the driving wheel displayed to me this is the key graphical issue with GSCE. Simbin put animated driver arms in way back with GT Legends. LFS, AC, iRacing, rF2, pCARs and R3E all have animated driver arms. Clearly I am not the only one who values driver arms. As we enter the new world of Oculus Rift - even those who currently prefer to look at their own arms and wheel will not have that option.
    • Agree Agree x 4