Reiza Studios releases preview of new physics for GSCE

Reiza Studios has released a video showcasing some of the coming developments for Game Stock Car Extreme v1.25 and later.

Such developments include a new tyre model with flatspotting dirt pickup and visible flex under load and bodywork such as front and rear wing flex and vibration.

Also under development is more advanced drivetrain physics, including remaining ERS functionalities for the F-Extreme, turbo modelling & realistic transmission.

Join the discussion in our Game Stock Car Extreme forum, check out the latest mods in our downloads section, view some awesome media in our photo & video area and ultimately get racing in our GSC Racing Club & Leagues!

Purchase Game Stock Car Extreme from our webshop for only $29.90 (~£18/€23), or less with a premium membership!

Last edited:
Ok I installed last night and can't seem to get my g27 setup well. I'm using 100% overall effects with everything else off in profiler but it just feels wierd. Like really loose and no centering when the car is moving. What settings should I be using? Any help would be great. PM me if don't wanna spam out the thread

Ok I installed last night and can't seem to get my g27 setup well. I'm using 100% overall effects with everything else off in profiler but it just feels wierd. Like really loose and no centering when the car is moving. What settings should I be using? Any help would be great. PM me if don't wanna spam out the thread

You need to set FF to a negative value for it to operate correctly. Also I'm pretty sure with 100% you're going to get lots of clipping. I have a DFGT and about 60% is a good balance for me, but I'm not sure how much more a G27 can handle.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back