Realistic FFB v3.0

Is not 100%, but almost 1:1. Looks its 1:1 if im not turning too much, but in a hard corner it looks sightly different. I'll try to check less degrees. My tests were from 270 to 350. Maybe with less degrees i can get an exact 1:1. Thanks for the tip.;)

The tyre movement is relatively 1:1 no?

Except the fact that the steering wheel takes into account the opening or closing of hands (for that last percentage of turning ability) and other stuff.

I find the disconnection jarring. 240 degrees or lower.

I'm gonna try it again, but I think I should stop using Monaco as the baseline, it's too bumpy.

Thank you so much for the help Roberto ... unfornunatelly, you setups don't works so good for me ... could be my drive style ... but it don't unmake you help welcome. Because guys like you, people like me still believing that F12012 will be appreciate. Até a próxima !!

To show how the style of direction influence: my rotation is 900º !!!! and the steering saturation is around 50 and 60% ... i brake to much late in the straight, trying to come fast as possible in the chicane ... the way that Roberto drive's in the video (Melbourne) show me a new style, smooth and clear.

a new style, smooth and clear.

Looks like this is the way for F1 2012, not so late braking and very fast moves. At some tracks late braking can help, but not too much. Lets say, tracks like Monza, im now changing the brake bias to the front wheels to brake at turn 1 and 2 and it was good to improve my lap times, but on most of turns i can have a better lap time if i don't brake late.

Boa Rogério! :thumbsup:

Did a test today with 240º on the G27, to me it felt really bad, 300º is more accurate for me. At 240º i need to turn just a little and on the screen i see the steering wheel turning much more.

Hi

Really thanks for you mod..
I like the realistic medium tarmac but I can t feel when I turn to much wheels
If I use the "normal" set, I can feel really good when I turn to much wheels (the steering wheel are less stiff)

can I change a value in realistic set for better feelling for "overturn wheels"?

Hi

Really thanks for you mod..
I like the realistic medium tarmac but I can t feel when I turn to much wheels
If I use the "normal" set, I can feel really good when I turn to much wheels (the steering wheel are less stiff)

can I change a value in realistic set for better feelling for "overturn wheels"?
This is probably the on the steering wheel force scale on the file. You can use a lower value. But maybe if you decrease the wheel weight in game and increase the effects can work too.
I use the realistic medium tarmac too, and its very hard to find a "perfect" point for all settings to work, everything can give different results, including your wheel software, logitech profile in my case.
Try with these lines:

<FFBEffectSteering scale="3.5"
<FFBSlipAngle scale="3.5"

Maybe only reducing the SlipAngle scale to something like 2.5 should be enough to help with the effects. ;)

Thank you very much Roberto Costa for this wonderful mod. I use realistic with medium tarmac and its feels great!! now i can parry the oversteer and feel when im about lose grip.

profiler: 104%
enable centering spring
306 degree
allow game to adjust settings

ingame: 10%
50%
40%
I use g27 wheel.

thanks again Roberto, you have made this game so much more enjoyable

Thank you very much Roberto Costa for this wonderful mod. I use realistic with medium tarmac and its feels great!! now i can parry the oversteer and feel when im about lose grip.

thanks again Roberto, you have made this game so much more enjoyable

Glad you liked Benalio!
I did a lot of tests to make the mod, but its really hard to find a good feedback. Its not impossible, but hard work.
Sadly i wasn't sucesfull in making a mod good like GSC force feedback, but i believe its much better than the original FFB made by CM. :p
Im using the same version as you, realistic medium tarmac. Found it very nice because is not so strong and its able to help you feel the effects, you may notice that using a different setup (car height most of all) gives a different feel on the track. My settings are very similar to yours :D

i have the csr fanatec and realistic with tarmac medium it's very good!
in game i have ffb 50% 100% 50% and on the wheel 270° ffb and sho 100% dead dpr spr all to 0% anyone have this wheel??

Yup I am usung CSR with CSR Elite pedals. I'm going to try out this mod soon..

With default FF I am using
20/90/0 in game..
0 everything for saturation/deadzone/etc.

270 degrees
90FF
4 spring
-4 dpr
0 dri

Using Fanaleds so I get lockup vibration.

That works surprisingly well with the default FF files. I'll report back later..

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 41 26.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 19.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 11.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 9 5.9%