Real challenge physics mod

MGP15 Real challenge physics mod 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I know that feeling brow! :unsure:

I was really hopeful that this MGP15 would be like Ride (another bugged, but better), but unfortunately they didn't!

I've not tested all tracks, but i think that i solve the AI lap times problem for each track... Have a file in DB folder (DB_IDEALTRACKSTIMES.BML) and for Losail, Austin and Assen it works fine... so, based on the MGP statistics files in MGP official site, i've updated all section times for all tracks to the real ones, but i've not tested all tracks yet, so i don't know if is really working... It's working since 1.0 but i don't said because i've not tested, only in this tracks...
Finally someone managed to edit the virtual times lmao

That's something I really appreciate.
If you could make a really really accurate calendar lap times you will be my hero.
I mean: once the ai_difficulties table is fixed it would be nice to have small adjustment for each tracks.
Thanks for your work!

How do you find out which track values are referring to in the DB_IDEALTRACKTIMES
Nevermind I found it even before finishing this post lol

The name of the track is after this code "T.r.a.c.k._.K.e.y.."
exadecimal for HxD search: "54 00 72 00 61 00 63 00 6B 00 5F 00 4B 00 65 00"

That's something I really appreciate.
If you could make a really really accurate calendar lap times you will be my hero.
I mean: once the ai_difficulties table is fixed it would be nice to have small adjustment for each tracks.
Thanks for your work!

It is not so complicated,
In fact I've done for all tracks to MPG15 class ... I put the actual session times according to the statistics of the MGP and made some settings in AI_DIFFICULTIES for AI does not reach the maximum time.

In Losail, it was no more than 1:54.1 in Austin 2:00.X and 1:32 in Assen ... not tested all circuits yet, I'm trying to run a race with a good pace to see if the tire wear is fine...

It's easier to put the time there and have any difficulties adjusting according to those times. Another problem is that the amount of characters separated for this value is very little in binary, so I had to raise it by force! So instead of having only 8 bytes added 4 more bytes and can be more specific.

It is very difficult to explain how to do this without corrupting the file ... I'm trying to come up with an app to be able to edit it more easily but it is very difficult!

It's more like this: before each value, there are 4 bytes that inform the length of that value. Then you increase that value and adds the bytes. But you also have to increase the length of the variable, the variable owner of the variable and so on ... The hard part is to guess what's father variable and which is a different variable

How do you find out which track values are referring to in the DB_IDEALTRACKTIMES
Nevermind I found it even before finishing this post lol

The name of the track is after this code "T.r.a.c.k._.K.e.y.."
exadecimal for HxD search: "54 00 72 00 61 00 63 00 6B 00 5F 00 4B 00 65 00"

I prefer to use the XVI32!
If you use it with the app I did, things go very fast!

Okay. Just installed it and played a career race at sachs with pramac GP14

mod is..great. If you brake or ar too fast and you are leaning on grass you crash without feedback or anything. You just lose the bike. Amazing!

Also from the first version (I didn't test 1.2 or 1.3) the bike has been improved. Change of directions, but most importantly corner exit. The bike is now smooth (compared to default game and other mods, god I tried too many I don't remember the stock physics!)

I don't think this version contains the ideal times adjustments, I volunteer to fix them.
Also, it would be very nice if it was possible to adjust corner entry physics (braking into corner= crash without much force feedback)
Maybe someone else already managed to do it.

But overall, great effort!! Gonna test it in some other tracks which have less "known" problems

Does this contain the ideal time tweaks? Did you tweak ideal wet times too?

Yes! But pay attention to the difficulties modification... If you use simulation level will be simulation to a game player, not simulation to real life laptimes.

In relation to the times in the wet, as I do not know the laptimes, just delayed 6 sec from the dry weather for all sections (MGP15 only)...

I only play simulation, I will adjust lap times for simulation. But first I would say to make ai a little bit harder, or maybe slow down player acceleration. I would need 0.5/0.8 seconds gap.

Only then I can fine tune lap times

In simulation AI does 1:53.X in quali and in race in Losail for example... With a factory bike it's ****in hard... what circuit are you playing? I read that you playing with a pramac, it's the 14.1 or 14.2? Maybe i must adjust the behavior specifically of this bike...

I only play simulation, I will adjust lap times for simulation. But first I would say to make ai a little bit harder, or maybe slow down player acceleration. I would need 0.5/0.8 seconds gap.

As I said in a PM to Dyego the DB file, as it's now, makes Motogp qualifying times perfect but moto3 lap times slower.
I mean: with the same lap_time_generator in AI_difficulties set to 1.000 motogp class makes 1.54.3 in Losail and that's ok, but moto3 take pole in Valencia in 1.39.6 and that's too slow (1.38.9 it's a proper lap time).

So my request is to keep in mind this and balance every track in motogp calendar.

The DB file have times for each class and weather. I mean, if we put the ideal section times reached by the pilots (motogp site have all statistics) for moto3 class, with 1.0 difficulty, i think the laptimes will be better... As i said, i do the changes for MGP15 class only.

Try this DB file, i've put the ideal times for Moto3_2015 more the proporcional times in wet. Is just the Valencia circuit for you test:
http://www.filedropper.com/dbidealtrackstimes

What you mean? Make simulation MORE harder?! I know that i tested in only one track but i think hard enough!

It's configured to 1.03 RACE and 1.0 quali... in losail this means 1:53.X race and 1:53.8 quali (they make the perfect laptime setted on DB_IDEALTRACKTIMES), where exactly do you mean to be more harder?

The DB file have times for each class and weather. I mean, if we put the ideal section times reached by the pilots (motogp site have all statistics) for moto3 class, with 1.0 difficulty, i think the laptimes will be better... As i said, i do the changes for MGP15 class only.

Try this DB file, i've put the ideal times for Moto3_2015 more the proporcional times in wet. Is just the Valencia circuit for you test:
http://www.filedropper.com/dbidealtrackstimes

Thanks a lot :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back