Real challenge physics mod

MGP15 Real challenge physics mod 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dyego, I agree with Jonix: a lot or tracks have wrong sector lap time. Apparently not every track in game has the same sector lenght as the real one, so total lap time is fine, but single sector times are wrong.

Okay I just fine tuned Brno, Aragon, Motegi, Misano, Silverstone. Indianapolis yesterday.

You may wonder why I started from half of teh calendar...well in career I was at Sachsenring so I preferred to make races on calendar after Sachs first lol

Dyego JhOu updated Real challenge physics mod with a new update entry:

Improvements

!UPDATE 1.5

- Improvements in corner exit: needs to be smooth in throttle;
- Improvements in launch control: now it's more challenging the race start. You need to be smooth;
- AI improvements: undid the difficulty levels. Now it's according: simulation is simulation to realistic laptimes;
- AI improvements: they fight and defend more their positions;

Read the rest of this update entry...

Dyego, I agree with Jonix: a lot or tracks have wrong sector lap time. Apparently not every track in game has the same sector lenght as the real one, so total lap time is fine, but single sector times are wrong.
I believe... But I have to run all the tracks to know which sectors have not yet stopped to fix this. I spent time improving AI behavior and some other physical details. I believe you have completed this part and I get to see the time by sector of the tracks ...

The sheet that you made is about this?

I believe... But I have to run all the tracks to know which sectors have not yet stopped to fix this. I spent time improving AI behavior and some other physical details. I believe you have completed this part and I get to see the time by sector of the tracks ...

The sheet that you made is about this?

It is, but seems that my lap times are way different than Jonix's ones. Like 1s off in some sectors
At the moment I'm not interested in moto2 races, but who knows..

I think you did mean 1.4
I change somethings in other versions but i think that i just screwed up it, trying to make Mugello and Assen possible to make 1:46 and 1:32 repectivelly...

Mugello is ****ed. No way I should put the values to make 1.47 at Mugello and doesn't make a dumb 1.56 at Silverstone.
The only way we could is to find a value named like tarmac_grip in the track file and edit it. I can't image that Milestone set the same tarmac grip for every track in the calendar.
That should be dope

Dyego what did you change to make the bike crash on grass?
In the dry it's very good, but in the wet it is the same as stock game.

I changed tyrescatalog for wet, now bikes have less grip overall but I can't achieve the "no grip at all=crash" when leaning on wet grass

Dyego what did you change to make the bike crash on grass?
In the dry it's very good, but in the wet it is the same as stock game.

I changed tyrescatalog for wet, now bikes have less grip overall but I can't achieve the "no grip at all=crash" when leaning on wet grass

What version? Until 1.4 i've not changed nothing besides DEFAULTBIKE.BML...

I've tested some other changes in other values, tell me if you guys agree with me:

1. At corner entry, you need to be smooth with the brakes. If you hold the brake at maximum, the bike shakes and loses grip, making it understeers;

2. At corner exit you need to be smooth with the throttle. If you accelerate too much while you're at a high lean angle the rear tyre starts to slip;

3. The inclination speed depends of how much speed you are;

What do you guys think?

Jonix, please try this version 1.7...
And if you could do me a favor: can you try to reach 1:46 in Mugello in this version? :D
I achieved 1:48 high but i'm not used to this circuit...:unsure:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years