RDSTL S1 - Super Touring League (GTR Evolution)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided to go for a new selfmade skin. As already told to me to go for sure.

Im already started and im adding some advertising on the skin (when it fits and looks oke) from a friend who already gave his permission for that.

Anyway you can download the origianal Pesps Seat at nogrip.

here is the skin that im working on. its still under construction and i used the windows from the templates and an existing skin which i am modifiyng.

Skin what i am using downloaded from nogrip

http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=17980

it is all new for me working with so much programs and files, that i started with something what looks to be easy.

But i installed a trial version from Adobe photoshop CS4 extended and hope to make a skin and some other skins in still 28 days.
Nice skin,

Make sure the official maker has no problem with you using it here. You don't want any hassle with that.

Additionally, always be careful with using company branding on the car. There have been issues with this in the past and as written in the new rules RD moves all responisbility for using logo's to the team owner. Written permission is always better than taking a gamble.

That is true, but that is something between the reserve driver and the team owner. If you want to drive a couple of races, then you should try to find a team that will allow you to.

Is there a possibility of adding a (special) guest player to the team to drive one race, instead of a reserve player.

Say for example team owner and reserve(s) are not able to make it to the race, team owner may enter a guest player to drive the race to complete the team.

If so what rules or requirements/skills are needed for a (special) guest player.

:funnypost:

Official unveiling...

angle NEW.png
Today, ANGLE Racing unveiled their challenger for the upcoming STC league, running it's inaugural season soon. Several teams from 2 divisions will race toward victory over the course of a few months.

ANGLE Racing, seasoned veterans from the AF3kGPC league (finishing 6th) has turned a new leaf by entering Touring Cars for the first time, albeit at a very powerful level. "The Extremes are a very good class, and bring exciting racing, why not?" said Founder Mark Birney before putting on his red nose and dancing on the ceiling. Aritan Maia, the cars livery designer and 2nd driver, had this to say: "IT'S GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Unfortunately, ANGLE Racing's reserve driver, Jan Wikstrom could not be at the event.

They will be racing in the Chevrolet Lacetti, as it's the cheapest package available. Though the Alfa is cheaper than the Lacetti, Mark Birney just doesn't trust red cars...

angleracinglancettixtre.jpg

He's in for a shock...

Big Kudos to Aritan for a great skin :D
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?d0kqcj01nnj

Is there a possibility of adding a (special) guest player to the team to drive one race, instead of a reserve player.

Say for example team owner and reserve(s) are not able to make it to the race, team owner may enter a guest player to drive the race to complete the team.

If so what rules or requirements/skills are needed for a (special) guest player.

:funnypost:
Anyone that enters a race for your team automatically is a driver or a reserve, depending on what you want him to be. You cannot have more than 4 different drivers entering for your team during a season: 2 regulars, 2 reserves.

His skills are for you to judge. If you enter a quality driver you will be respected for it; if you enter a wrecker your team might lose its right to start.

I just saw Yoeri's message about all season being dry weather
I know it's a lot to work on maybe, but I'd like you staff guys to consider changeable weather, or even better using NAW with forecast and stuff.
I remeber RDTCC and AF3kGPC and all I can think about it is that the weather adds so much to the fun involved.
Please don't take this as a demand from an ungrateful guy, because it's not. I love you guys and your work!!! REALLY!!!!! I just love RD so much that I can only think about the best things to happen here. :)
Ok, peace out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play