RDSTL S1 - Super Touring League (GTR Evolution)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skinning templates are PSD files.

How do you change this files to DDS files, because when im reading right teamowner must provide the skin back into a DDS file.

Or is it possible to add the skinning template as a DDS file?

Im using Irfanview to open and to see PSD and DDS files. (adobe photoshop elements for example also cannot change psd to dds i think)

Driver looking for team!
Driver: Bob Miley
Rounds: All (except 1st is a bit iffy at the moment)
Comment:Raced in 3 leagues upto now and would like the chance to race in another. Will be happy as reserve.

Sorted!

Aritan, nope the windows are not going to be rework to add names, flags or numbers if the team want them they have to do it themself without moving or altering any of the league logo or RD front banner.

Yoeri,
are you guys gonna work in the windows template afetr we send you (I mean, put names, numbers, another sponsors and all) or should we do it ourselves? :)
I think number would be impossible, but...

Aritan you can put a number if you want, what i,m saying is that you can,t touch the league logo on the back windows and the front RaceDepartment banner except for the color of the banner, the rest is up to you to decide what you wanna do

Driver looking for team!

Driver: Rhys Gardiner
Rounds: All - I won't have any attendance issues, providing I wake up in time :p
Comment: I am a reasonably good driver. Love the Extremes, but cannot realistically challenge for wins - however I'm top 10 material more often than not, and will finish a race unless I retire due to forces outside my control. Looking to have fun first and foremost. :)

EDIT: I am no longer looking for a team, though there is room in my newly-created team for one more reserve driver... :wink2:

Zerobarrier Presents The RDSTL car of this season

18 July 2009,
Zerobarrier Racing is happy to present you all the Chevrolet Lacetti Extreme that will be driven by Philip Antonia and Dave Gardner and reserve rijder Steven Voss.
Zerobarrier and their partners decided a few months ago to expand their team to other leagues suchs as RD. The Manager Steven was very proud to present these 2 fine drivers and the Chevy that will be seen on track this season.

click on pictures for bigger versions

Aritan you can put a number if you want, what i,m saying is that you can,t touch the league logo on the back windows and the front RaceDepartment banner except for the color of the banner, the rest is up to you to decide what you wanna do
I understood, Yves, thx. My question about the numbers was just to make sure, because since you guys are not gonna work on numbers, I don't think they will be needed or the numbers can become a mess, with lots of cars wih the same number and all.
And about the logos, I can change the front and rear banner colors then? Nice, maybe I do that, so me and my teammate can be differentiated.
Thx again.

Team*: Britpack Racing
Team Owner*: Dave Stephenson
Car Type: Seat X
Driver 1*: Dave Stephenson
Driver 2*: Bob Miley
Reserve 1 (if any): Rob Goldthorpe
Reserve 2 (if any): Ben Tustng
Experience: Both ran F3k last time round, 19th + 22nd overall. Maybe more for Bob, I'll add as I find out more.

Team*: Roaring Pipes Maniacs #3
Team Owner*: Jari Vinnari
Car Type*: Alfa Romeo 156 Extreme
Driver 1*: Jari Vinnari
Driver 2*: Peter Eriksson
Reserve 1 (if any): [name]
Reserve 2 (if any): [name]
Experience: Both drivers are experienced racers in various Racedepartment leagues.

Team looking for a Driver

Team: Team Maypole (team has real history)
Team Owner: Terry Harmer
Car Type: Seat Extreme
Rounds: To compete in a minimum of 5 Rounds
Spots: Subject to experience
Comment: Mark Guy and I are experienced online drivers, and we are looking for a driver with similar experience to join the Team

Wido Rossen has joined so position filled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back