RDSTL S1 - Super Touring League (GTR Evolution)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team*: EndUrance Team
Team Owner*: Joao Andias
Car Type*: Alfa 156 X
Driver 1*: Joao Andias
Driver 2*: Abdul Ahmed
Reserve 1:
Reserve 2
Experience: Joao 2nd RDTCC (Sunday league), 6th
AF3KGPC while both of us participate in many fine club events including all the endurance ones.

philip-antonia-albums-rdstl-chevy-extreme-picture274-testing-2.html
Zerobarrier Chevy hits the track at Silverstone :).

philip-antonia-albums-rdstl-chevy-extreme-picture273-testing-1.jpg

philip-antonia-albums-rdstl-chevy-extreme-picture274-testing-2.jpg

philip-antonia-albums-rdstl-chevy-extreme-picture274-testing-2.html

20 July 2009

RD GPCOS not in use yet
Some of the team owners have tried to create a team in GPCOS. Eventually all team owners must do this, however since RD GPCOS is up for a major clean-up team owners are asked to postpone the creation of their RD GPCOS team until the sign is given to go for it. We hope to give that sign soon, but as of now we are still working on that with the creator of the application.

Thanks for your patience. :coffee:

Yoeri Gijsen said:
Every team that is entered by a Team Owner before the deadline will be considered by the staff. The staff decides whether a team enters Division 1, Division 2 (if any) or the Reserve List (if any).

Yoeri,
how is the 1st and 2nd division gonna be chosen? Just wondering... They will be chosen in a pre-qualifying day or something or only by the judgement of the staff?
Thx in advance.

ANGLE Racing announcement:

"Our team is working very hard on the painting job and on the development of the special mechanical parts of the car. These items are gonna give a good differential on track. Our team is very excited about this championship and really looking forward to put our hand son the car."

:smile-big:

I hope so! :D
And I hope everyone drives untill the end of the champ!!!

It's the responsibility of the teamowner to ensure that the he has drivers driving the entire season.
He and he alone is responsible for that, and if he fails to commit then the race direction will take note of that for any other season's to come in the RD leagues.
We have seen last year how commitment was lacking in the leagues and this whole new format is to ensure that this never happens again.

ANGLE Racing announcement:

"Our team is working very hard on the painting job and on the development of the special mechanical parts of the car. These items are gonna give a good differential on track. Our team is very excited about this championship and really looking forward to put our hand son the car."

:smile-big:

Car? you get a car?? My esteemed team leader, Mr Stephenson has only given me a seat, hopefully the rest of the mechanical bits and enginemabobs will follow later.

It's the responsibility of the teamowner to ensure that the he has drivers driving the entire season.
He and he alone is responsible for that, and if he fails to commit then the race direction will take note of that for any other season's to come in the RD leagues.
We have seen last year how commitment was lacking in the leagues and this whole new format is to ensure that this never happens again.
Don't worry. I for one will make sure that drivers commit, and if not, then a replacement driver will be organised :terminator: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back