RDRC Season 5 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, just realized you're all driving the same car? Perhaps that's the issue somehow.
Try creating another session, and join with a different car from N4_2.

Nice one!! its defo that car! have ppl raced this round in the Subaru Impreza 2000 tho? sure i seen people in the sign up with it lol?

Does this mean we need to change car? or drive a different car for this round?

I think its probably that safari addon for that car causing the issue, wasnt there a mention/fix somewhere for that?
If not just change cars, I know its causing a lot of problems.

hi guys myself and my teammates went to start ss1 and the game crashes when launching the monte carlo mod? does anybody know what the issue is?

Hey Daniel, I had this problem in pre-season testing (http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...-general-discussion.64097/page-3#post-1365827)

To fix it I had to open the impreza00.ini file and change a couple of lines to disable the Kenya kit. I can't remember exactly what lines but I'll check when I get home in a couple of hours, or you can try the files in the link above (make backups first!)

Hey Daniel, I had this problem in pre-season testing (http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...-general-discussion.64097/page-3#post-1365827)

To fix it I had to open the impreza00.ini file and change a couple of lines to disable the Kenya kit. I can't remember exactly what lines but I'll check when I get home in a couple of hours, or you can try the files in the link above (make backups first!)

cheers for that! unfortunatly we only just seen this post and weve just finished our rally in a different car lol Jack Hintz is there anyway we can change back to the impreza 2000 for the next round or stay with what we did round 1 in?

you'll have to stay with it until mid season car change unfortunately
the N14 is a very competitive car though, you set some good times tonight ;)

Round 2 just a week away. Will the sign up open soon? :)
Dates seem wrong. Since Round 1 was delayed, I suspect subsequent dates weren't moved as well.

14.1 - The RDRC will run once every three (3) weeks
So, Round 2 should be 23rd - 26th March.

EDIT: I am, as usual, wrong :D

Round 1 was pushed back a week, all other rounds stay the same, so Round 2 is indeed a week away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes