RDRC Season 5 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since my last postage at 15 days ago, therens´t a answer yet about the situation of the points and this week we will gonna do the round 10... :/ :(
What´s hapenning with the points Senad?

who are you referring to Manuel?

Drivers got to keep their points only if they changed within their class, grade/class changes get their points excluded.

6/ If a driver changes car class (e.g RDRC-2 -> RDRC), they will start from 0 points in their new class and their previous car class points will not be eligible for the season. If the New car is from the same car class they have been running then their points will remain.

7/ If a driver changes grade, they will start from 0 points in their new grade and their previous grades points will not be eligible for the season.

The overall championship can be fought for with any available car, so even if you change cars (like Magnar and myself) you will keep the points overall, as you after all have driven a "legal" car that has gathered those points in the first place :)

The overall championship can be fought for with any available car, so even if you change cars (like Magnar and myself) you will keep the points overall, as you after all have driven a "legal" car that has gathered those points in the first place :)

Thanks, that's what I meant, I thought that applied to all points.

who are you referring to Manuel?

people that changed their car class.

Has anyone seen anything like that before? Cant seem to find a fix for that :(

2ivd64g.jpg

axbguh.jpg

Just a small, or rather a couple of small, questions out of interest.

As of the results I've had this season, would I be eligable for Production and Grade3 next season?

And, more important to myself, if I decide to enter Production next season and the VW IV feels and is as good and fun to drive as this years has been, would I be allowed to use that instead of a 4WD Mitsu or Sub? :redface:
That question is out of the interest that I'm quicker in the VW compared to the Sub and Mitsus on most stages :unsure:

Sorry for the laaaate reply Jonatan :\
Going off this seasons rules, it looks like you'll actually be eligible for Grade 2, since you scored 6 outright points :)
In saying that, It would mean you aren't able to participate in Production next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 226 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 153 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%