RDRC Season 2 : Sign-up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After testing models from both Mitsubishi and Subaru the latter has come to the party with a great deal.South Pacific Racing are now the proud owners of a brand new Subaru Impreza N14 URT.Looking forward to RD1.Cheers Kevin.

Apologise to Race Director and everyone involved in this Champ, but it is possible to change my car again :) from Prodrive to URT ? Cose just yesterday I discovered manual gearbox instead of the autom. that I was using and this Subi has 6 speed gearbox and it's way more similar to future WRC that I'll be driving :).
The livery remains the same :).
Thanks.

Remember though if you are part of a team both drivers need to be in the same car and league. We will introduce a new rule though that after Friday 21st the season will be classed as started. All changes after that will for under the championship rules. This is only so Lukasz is not lumped with 20 changes to the entry list on the weekend of the rally

Remember though if you are part of a team both drivers need to be in the same car and league. We will introduce a new rule though that after Friday 21st the season will be classed as started. All changes after that will for under the championship rules. This is only so Lukasz is not lumped with 20 changes to the entry list on the weekend of the rally

Okay, thx!

I would like to make a new team, and switch car/category.

My modified application is:

Adam Jonas - Ford Focus WRC '07 - Premier League - BP Ford Team Hungary - Adam Jonas

And if it's possible, I would like to kepp my number (19). Thank you in advance! :)

Well i dont know if it`s to late or anything, but i would like to join in here. Not part of a team.

Frode Heiland - Ford Focus WRC 2008 -. Premier League - Not part of any teams - skalleno

Not to late my friend. But a note to everyone that signing up here doesn't automaticly mean you are signed up for each round. You need to go to the round thread, signup there and let us know what session you are driving in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes