RDRC Season 2 : Sign-up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan, if you wanted to team up with me that would be great, and if we need to use the same car I wont really be fussed but would prefer to talk it over with you (car choice wise) before a decision is made. And i think as the season has not started we should be ok to change our cars (correct me if I am wrong there). And if not we are allowed one car change and so long as we would not be compromising each others season then, well, i can't see why not, i was just signed up by myself originally anyway :)

Ryan, if you wanted to team up with me that would be great, and if we need to use the same car I wont really be fussed but would prefer to talk it over with you (car choice wise) before a decision is made. And i think as the season has not started we should be ok to change our cars (correct me if I am wrong there). And if not we are allowed one car change and so long as we would not be compromising each others season then, well, i can't see why not, i was just signed up by myself originally anyway :)
Will leave myself signed in on TS most of the evening if you wanna drop by.

LOL, what is with this car? Its been Ben's suggestion to go with the C4, i would have preffered the S14 or Focus. But what i wouldn't do for my team mate...:wink::wink:

I tried all the cars on the rally school stage a few days ago, for the upcoming rally.
The fastest one (for me) was S14, 1:16 something.
Then the C4, low 1:17.
Then all the rest, high 1:17
And then the Suzuki, almost 1:20 :D

EDIT: S2 will be interesting for sure. I know I'm glad I'm still in the Group N cars :D

For me the C4 felt astonishingly fast. Didn't do any thorough tests though; on paper it's the most powerful one. But the Focus has 5 gears, me likes 5 gears :D.

Entries updated; that means 5xFord, 5xSubaru (4xS14, 1xS12) and 4xCitroen (+1 Skoda and Mitsu) in the Premier.
Also S2000s are overwhelming the Champions' (only 3 N4s, and two of them are N14 from Prodrive + 1 immortal N11 run by Senad).

Well, I liked the grip of the Subaru, but I couldn't get it do drift well around longer corners, then I liked the response of the Focus, but it didn't have as much grip (might be a setup thing?)

With the C4 it feels like a driftable Subaru lol

car choice: Fiat Punto (stated it in the other thread but just to make sure) for good measure, sign up Roman Kruszewski with Punto and Blue Flag Racing as well, he's MIA at the moment but will probably go along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 145 7.6%