RDRC Season 2 : Sign-up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
I Would like to sign up to the league
Daniel Molnar - Subaru Impreza N14 URT - Roush Fenway - danikosz
Sorry, I wrote bad number. I would like to use #99 if it's possible.
icon_e_smile.gif

After a little experience in RDRCS1, i want to do the full championship and try to finish all rallyes, this year in a Champions League.

Helder Moreira - Subaru Impreza N14 URT - Champions League - STI ProDrive - Kid

Hi guys! Is there a deadline to sign up and is there still room. I am still unsure on which car I should use so I'm still trying them out lol and as a rookie I presume I should join the champions league not the premier league?

Hi guys! Is there a deadline to sign up and is there still room. I am still unsure on which car I should use so I'm still trying them out lol and as a rookie I presume I should join the champions league not the premier league?

No deadline, no limits on the number of drivers :good:

Group N and S2000 cars are easier to drive, but you can pick whichever you feel more comfortable with.

question: How do I know what # am I? or if I can request I like to be #84

The numbers are based on previous season's finishing positions. You're new, so you get either the next available number, or 84.

@Terri - Yep, 84 is free, you get it. If you don't request a number you get the first one available. The list on the first page of "RDRC Season 2" topic is updated every couple of days, numbers there are official.

Man, it's crowded there right now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play