RDRC S2 - Round 2 - Alpine Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant join the season, every try it gives me error message that I need to download BTB Stages 1... I have BTB France, and BTB Stages 1 are no more available... I tried those BTB OFFLINE and it works, I just cant join

I am downloading atm the newest patch 03 as the 02 I downloaded from Lukasz is the only reason I can see why it isnt working with no longer RSCenter update I need the newest patch I would guess... but I tried another sessions and they all work, even BTB stages... only this France seems broken for me :( and in singleplayer even the France works :(

My upshift paddle broke off earlier today, so I'm driving weird.

Very very slow, hard on brakes everywhere. A dozen or so spins in the first five stages.

SS5, second run on Joux Verte, all is well, no spins. Second to last corner, 2 right, with the wooden fence outside: epic fail. I hit that fence three times. Reverse, forward, hit, reverse, forward, hit. Ended up with a broken car in 1st gear, 200m before the finish line, and just before Joux Plane. Didn't even try driving it.

EDIT: horror on SS10, killed it. Repaired on SS11, and now only SS12 to go.

First run on Joux Plane was great fun, after I gave up on a decent finish. Just chucking the car around, massive slides everywhere :love:

And this time you were faster than me, Simone and Eddie, Eckhart :).

Very bad result caused by a combination of lack of practice and a few mistakes. I left my guard really down three times, which meant a roll on Bisanne (landed luckily on wheels), followed by another roll in exact same spot 3 stages later (landed on doors this time) and I topped it off with a too flamboyant way to enter a left corner on the second run of the Alpes, which caused punctured radiator, damaged gearbox and a CFH. Result was a car undriveable on SS12, so a retirement followed.

I don't even mention countless smaller mistakes, although I had a few fun moments, when the car was going pretty much sideways on some straights. Also my teammate had a pretty clean run, so I'm simply looking forward to gravel rounds, where I feel way more at home :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes