RDiLMS - Summer Tour 2012

Yoeri Gijsen

Premium
We are currently experimenting with a new - though honored - league management system for iRacing. Please let us know if you experience any problems using the website by posting a description of the problem below.

Contact Shawn Purdy (iLeagueRace owner) in case of:
  • login problems

Firstly sorry Dimitri, lost the car tried to save it and wiped you out, apologies.
Søren Mogensen thanks for wrecking my rear wing, you slid off into a gravel trap, cut across in front of me and then decided to punt me coming out of the chicane...why. Give me a chance to move out of the way, its a 2hr race not a 25min sprint. Just because you are faster does not mean you can bully me off the road, i will quite happily get out of the way as i did when Hampus and the gaggle caught me. No wonder the series is thin on the ground with driving like that.

Anyways im done with the series, Hampus you are fantastic and a credit to the series, Gary erm your a ANIMAL thanks for your help see you on the track.

First apologies to Charles H. Sorry for the little incident in turn 14, to optimistic from my side. I saw you going in the pits a few moments later, really hope it is not from damage due to me...

I had to stop driving, G25 gave up once again. Have had trouble all week long and when I opened it up this morning I saw that there where a lot of cracks in the drive shaft. Already ordered a new G27 but it wasn't in stock and have to wait till tuesday.
So I new there was a chance this could happen mid-race.

i dont know what happened tonight. as i went to exit the pits for qualifing all the cars in front stopped at the end of the pits like they were waiting for the green light and then a black screen. i tried to enter the lobby sevral times but kept getting loading error 71.
sorry i missed the race , this hasnt happened before.:(

I also been victim of Soren's impatience (once again as at Watkins) as I was in front of him on top of Eau rouge and we were about to overtake a GT car. The GT car was in the middle of the track so I slowed down and kept the left side of the track while Soren went on the right side off track on the tarmac trying to get by the GT car before the pit exit. The obvious happened and there was not enough room for the 2 cars so he sidebumped the GT driver and me in the equation.

Went back on track and once again, I was about to overtake a GT car when Gary who was behind me probably thought I would have stayed behind the GT car to let him by... And on my side, I thought he would have let me pass the GT before I let him through. So I moved on the inside of the GT before my braking but Gary ran into me. Probably a case of miscommunication there and I'm sorry for that... But no need to call me a «dickhead» Gary... You are really not the one to give any safety lessons after what happened at Watkins. :whistling:

There goes my small chances of winning the title even if I knew I was just having luck so far! :cool:

Firstly sorry Dimitri, lost the car tried to save it and wiped you out, apologies.
Søren Mogensen thanks for wrecking my rear wing, you slid off into a gravel trap, cut across in front of me and then decided to punt me coming out of the chicane...why. Give me a chance to move out of the way, its a 2hr race not a 25min sprint. Just because you are faster does not mean you can bully me off the road, i will quite happily get out of the way as i did when Hampus and the gaggle caught me. No wonder the series is thin on the ground with driving like that.

Anyways im done with the series, Hampus you are fantastic and a credit to the series, Gary erm your a ANIMAL thanks for your help see you on the track.

If you look at the replay you can see that you turned right into me

I also been victim of Soren's impatience (once again as at Watkins) as I was in front of him on top of Eau rouge and we were about to overtake a GT car. The GT car was in the middle of the track so I slowed down and kept the left side of the track while Soren went on the right side off track on the tarmac trying to get by the GT car before the pit exit. The obvious happened and there was not enough room for the 2 cars so he sidebumped the GT driver and me in the equation.

That was totally my fault and i would like to apologize for that.

hang on, you hit me....i cant turn into something BEHIND me.(the clue is in the rear wing that you damaged)....why did you not wait i was trying to get out of the way....after you had already cut me up when you came back on the track. Impatient you tried to be clever and go for a gap that was not there, as the car behind you are responsible. Simple fact is you were trying to make up for time after you stuffed it in the gravel...and could not wait, even though it was lap 2 and you had 2hrs, do you drive a BMW in real life?

As i said i'm done with the series anyway

I would like to apologize to Charles, for the contact at lap 27 (really didn't expect you to slow up that much mid corner, tried to slow down last minute but couldn't in time to avoid contact) sorry about that. As for the contact with Soren at Pouhon, you gotta realize that I'm tracking out at this point and expecting you to undercut me not dive to the outside last minute, don't know what you were thinking you could have easily undercut me had you waited an extra tenth of a second

First apologies to Charles H. Sorry for the little incident in turn 14, to optimistic from my side. I saw you going in the pits a few moments later, really hope it is not from damage due to me...

I had to stop driving, G25 gave up once again. Have had trouble all week long and when I opened it up this morning I saw that there where a lot of cracks in the drive shaft. Already ordered a new G27 but it wasn't in stock and have to wait till tuesday.
So I new there was a chance this could happen mid-race.
My race was done on lap1 got wheel damage and steering wheel was of 30 degrees went into straight in rouge....wall race whent downhill from there

The driving standards in the series are below par, if you can run a reasonably consistent pace without being all over the track, then no worries - but there was one guy who was driving all over the shop in the HPD, and was a liability, it sounded like he had never driven the car or track before an hour or so before the race.

Martin - Key facts here are you were 4/5 car lengths behind the GT car before you moved to the inside, I was nose inside your rear tyre on the inside before the braking zone, and you moved hard right in to me. There was no hope of passing the HPD, and it looked like you wanted to block me but I was already there. You were a lap down yourself and had already been passed by Hampus so should have known there was more to come.. I left everybody enough room and made no other contact lapping cars.

I had to do a 27 second stop/go penalty for diving in to the coned area after the last hairpin to avoid an out of control GT car exiting the corner (lol) typical.. would have been a 3 way fight for the lead which would have possibly been worth a broadcast for the one man and his dog that would have watched it :)

Hampus is a class act and managed the race well, fantastic driving and wins - you seem to make your luck better than anybody else too (notice the use of the word 'make'!) Awesomeness :p

I would like to apologize to Charles, for the contact at lap 27 (really didn't expect you to slow up that much mid corner, tried to slow down last minute but couldn't in time to avoid contact) sorry about that. As for the contact with Soren at Pouhon, you gotta realize that I'm tracking out at this point and expecting you to undercut me not dive to the outside last minute, don't know what you were thinking you could have easily undercut me had you waited an extra tenth of a second
Yea my car was plowing no worries....

The driving standards in the series are below par, if you can run a reasonably consistent pace without being all over the track, then no worries - but there was one guy who was driving all over the shop in the HPD, and was a liability, it sounded like he had never driven the car or track before an hour or so before the race.

Martin - Key facts here are you were 4/5 car lengths behind the GT car before you moved to the inside, I was nose inside your rear tyre on the inside before the braking zone, and you moved hard right in to me. There was no hope of passing the HPD, and it looked like you wanted to block me but I was already there. You were a lap down yourself and had already been passed by Hampus so should have known there was more to come.. I left everybody enough room and made no other contact lapping cars.

I had to do a 27 second stop/go penalty for diving in to the coned area after the last hairpin to avoid an out of control GT car exiting the corner (lol) typical.. would have been a 3 way fight for the lead which would have possibly been worth a broadcast for the one man and his dog that would have watched it :)

Hampus is a class act and managed the race well, fantastic driving and wins - you seem to make your luck better than anybody else too (notice the use of the word 'make'!) Awesomeness :p
GT car was me.....sorry yup it is typical....after getting hit by another car in lap one makes the car steering off

The only menace to me was the 14 year old in the HPD that apparently thought it was a good idea to drive the fastest car with the least amount of seat time.

I gave up 20 seconds of track posisiton, literally pulled off and stopped, in the first 10 laps just trying to get the little retard away from me.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 431 69.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 268 43.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 287 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 127 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.0%
Back