RD Rally Championship Season 8 - Rally World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had planned on releasing the adboards today. But when testing yesterday I noticed I had racenet problems which may or may not be caused by the Adboards. I will keep testing and trying to fix my issue.
I do want to show you what they look like so these are the adboards
H9Pw4ou.jpg
t

Now I'm busy in Photoshop I also edited my livery and made a special monte version which I decied after reading the magazine is a tribute to Fernando Agapito.
Permanent changes are the names of all RDRC champions are behind the front wheel arch and a red dragon is added to replace the dutch flag.
EKIBzMP.jpg

This is the roof design I will be running during the Monte
QliTGVY.jpg

... 11th in the world at the time of finishing stage.
How can you tell? I am constantly amazed at how rubbish the info is on the dirtgame website about even one's own PBs on the stages & classes. I get to the (rubbish) info by clicking on my own profile. It lists stage times in a per-class fashion only, and all times are in 10-second intervals, which isn't hugely useful on stages which last less than 2.5 minutes. The histograms of everybody's times are nice, but the inability to compare different cars and the flakiness of the system spoils it (when you change weather, it regularly fails to show the default-weather time, e.g. midday+sunny).
Even the WR times are rounded down to a multiple of 10 seconds, and the car used isn't identified (just the class). Beyond lame really.
However... your post makes me wonder if I've been missing out on a sensible way to see PBs and WRs. Fingers crossed? :)

Boohoo, still confused here. It only offers me PB, community delta, or AI. None of those give me anything like WR-comparison... What option do I need to pick? :confused:

OK, weird, I've never seen an option for global leaderboard (or even friends). Will have another stab shortly. Thanks guys!

Edit: D'oh, found it. Thinking back, I do remember seeing the friends option, but never tried it cos (cough) I have no friends :laugh: Who'da thunk that they'd put a global leaderboard INSIDE the friends comparison screen...
Anyway, I'm so happy to find this as I can now compare my times to other people without having to try and use the faffy crap on the website - way cool. Thanks ppl! :D

Last edited:
about those banners:
- any chance of downloading them somewhere?
- where do i save them in the game structure?
- will they mess up my racenet?
would love to have them installed for the first round and then do a shot or two of the replays.

about those banners:
- any chance of downloading them somewhere?
- where do i save them in the game structure?
- will they mess up my racenet?
would love to have them installed for the first round and then do a shot or two of the replays.
To be honest to you all,for some reason they seem to mess with racenet but for me only in Finland I'm still searching for a solution. I may release them today with a warning that there is a possibility that they mess with racenet. It's up to you guys if you guys still want the banners I will release them.
Edit:Oh and where you need to install them will be clear on the download

thx for the quick answer.
never mess with racenet, i'd rather race safely than in beautiful surroundings, so unless someone comes up with an "unmessy" solution, thx for the idea and effort, but no thx, no download for me. pity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back