RD Rally Championship Season 8 - Rally World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making some RDRC themed adboards
tJUMeHr.jpg

Does anyone have suggestions?

sweet! back in the day we made adverts with the team names and stickers of the teams participating in our race07 tournament around the virtual tracks. loved it. since we were ten teams racing at ten tracks, each team had a home track, where 50% of all adverts would show that home team. Ours was Misano or mugello, some italian track modded for race07, if i remember correctly.

Final days of testing in Montecarlo before first Round of RDRC !
Week of racing is coming...:roflmao:
Dirt%20Rally%2001.15.2017%20-%2020.00.47_zpstsyddqtt.jpg

And a little video in Prat d´Alart stage snowing...:)

@Lynx2000 Appreciate your efforts here, if this is something you plan to upload for everyone to use, I have a couple of things that must be followed :)
Firstly, you'd need to make a board with RACEmotion logo on it, as RACEmotion is a partner of RDRC, providing all graphics, and designs we have. Including making the Magazines. You might find a suitable logo at the RACEmotion facebook page :)
Secondly, we are always in talks with other companies regarding sponsorship, while we are a small series in the world of esports, that doesn't stop us from trying. If we happen to get other partners/sponsors, a mod like this must be updated to contain the new partner(s)/sponsor(s) as well, as this is actually one of our selling points ;)

Personally I would rather see charities than non-helping real companies on those boards, but that's just a personal opinion and nothing you have to follow :)

I really really like the initiative man! :)

@Lynx2000
Personally I would rather see charities than non-helping real companies on those boards, but that's just a personal opinion and nothing you have to follow :)

On of the reasons I often tried to get an "amnesty international" sticker on any team livery i was involved in (if my partners were ok with it). good idea. i fully understand those saying "this is just a game, let's not put any weight on it", though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%