RD Rally Championship Season 8 - Rally World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our car is ready for Monte Carlo! We used a custom livery to start fresh on this championship! Greeks are coming!

16177499_1858340664409703_367119261393508552_o.jpg

Mod-Edit: Removed advertising link. It is against RD-Rules, sorry!

also if you connect via steam, just press f12 during replay and it gets saved to steam and can afterwards be uploaded to the steam cloud.

edit: just read my teammate already provided that answer, two like minds I guess.

That is me attacking the Monte-Carlo mountains
(man, I really need to invest in a video card. I was having trouble with the game when I first installed it last week so I went looking for updated drivers. When your card is listed as "legacy" that's a hint to upgrade :p )

@British_Biscui To further add to that, think of the snowbanks of a large piece of foam. If you gently touch it, it keeps you on the "outside" of the foam, and keeps you where you want to be. If you push it hard, it'll give in, and you'll get in to the foam.
Also, if you stick a sharp object into the foam, you'll make a hole that the sharp object goes in to ^^,
That might be the best analogy I have ;P

@British_Biscui To further add to that, think of the snowbanks of a large piece of foam. If you gently touch it, it keeps you on the "outside" of the foam, and keeps you where you want to be. If you push it hard, it'll give in, and you'll get in to the foam.
Also, if you stick a sharp object into the foam, you'll make a hole that the sharp object goes in to ^^,
That might be the best analogy I have ;P
Thank you xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 3 15.0%