RD Le Mans Series Season 7 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! How are you guys?
One question, What is the deadline to add drivers and/or change the line-up before an official race? The same that entry list?
Round 1
22 Jan | Entry list closes for Round 1

Another quick question, how's the grip on the server configured? Is it a pre set real road file, or is it starting off green after restarts and naturally progressing until next server reboot? Seems like it has no grip tonight, but I may just be forgetting how to drive lol
The server is configured to use the AutoSave.rrbin file, meaning that grip will gradually and continuously build up over time, and will also be persisted across sessions.

Occasionally the file can / has been known to become corrupted, in which case the track will effectively be green again (or may only have rubber in some places), and there are also instances when it may feel as though there is no grip after progressing to another session or following a server restart (this is usually only temporary). Please let me know if the problem re-occurs or continues - in this case I'll remove the existing AutoSave file, restart the server, and we will start afresh, as the data in the old file may be corrupted.

Hi! How are you guys?
One question, What is the deadline to add drivers and/or change the line-up before an official race? The same that entry list?
Round 1
22 Jan | Entry list closes for Round 1
Great question David! :D

The deadline for notifying us of driver changes will actually be 24 hours before the race, therefore you are not required to commit to a defined line-up several weeks before the event - plans can change, and there are always unexpected situations, so we have given you as long as possible to notify us of line-up changes. You simply need to ensure that all named drivers have Premium Membership that will cover them up to and including the upcoming round.

still Clio unfortunately.
Do you still have previous versions of the .rfmod for this series installed (not the component files, but the vMod files)? These will be listed in the 'Content' menu of the rFactor 2 launcher, with a type of Mod, and will be named something like 'RDLMS @ Bahrain' & 'RD Le Mans Series @ Bahrain'.

If you could uninstall all of these, let the server download and install a fresh copy (it's only small, so there's no need to worry about download speeds), and then check the safety car again that would be great. I shall test it myself as well, when I get home from work.

Hi there,

sorry to ask, but I´m getting a "TCP-Error" message when trying to connect. First time I´m getting this message, any help is appreciated.

Hi there,

sorry to ask, but I´m getting a "TCP-Error" message when trying to connect. First time I´m getting this message, any help is appreciated.
Could you please clarify at what point exactly this error occurs? Is it immediately after logging in to the server, or has it attempted / started to download the necessary components required to access the server? If possible could you please also send a screenshot of the error message / window - this may help with diagnosing the problem.

Hi Daiman and thank you for your reply. After checking missing components it starts downloading (RD Le Mans Series Season 7) from the server and the error appears after a while, about 25%. I tried to reset my internet and tried uninstalling/installing the components manually like you advised above without any solution.
Thank you in advance
upload_2017-1-16_19-30-26.png

Hi Daiman and thank you for your reply. After checking missing components it starts downloading (RD Le Mans Series Season 7) from the server and the error appears after a while, about 25%. I tried to reset my internet and tried uninstalling/installing the components manually like you advised above without any solution.
Thank you in advance
View attachment 168247

Try turning off the antivirus if you have it enabled, because some AV with firewall change the port of the connection for security issues.

Thank you Damian, but I´ve got no AV installed. Spybot didn´t cause a problem so far, but tried again with shutting down the progress but the error remains.

Thank you in advance
View attachment 168247
I got the same problem with the very first skin pack (0.1); I also don't have any antivirus. I solved it by downloading from the direct links, installing and then joining the server. First post has been updated with 2 alternate links, probably worth a try:
Cars: EnduRacers Endurance Series (v0.2) (alt. link: v0.2)

Thank you in advance
View attachment 168247
Thanks for getting back to us Richard. :)

I was just about to say exactly what @alexSchmurtz has just said, since it appears as though the failure is occurring whilst attempting to download the necessary components, via GetMod. ;) There are direct download links to the latest version of the track and skin pack in the first post, so please download and install these before attempting to log in to the server. For the car pack, I would suggest that you use the 'alt. link' (here) as the problem seems to manifest when attempting to download from Dropbox.

Please let us know how you get on. :thumbsup:

At first, thank you all for your help. The problem is solved. I didn´t notice there was an update on the file. While doing what Shawn said the only missing component displayed was the 0.2 file. Installed and working. User fail, sorry. :speechless:
Hope to see you soon on track guys and many thanks again as we really wanted to do some online laps for testing and a team mate had the same error :thumbsup:.

At first, thank you all for your help. The problem is solved. I didn´t notice there was an update on the file. While doing what Shawn said the only missing component displayed was the 0.2 file. Installed and working. User fail, sorry. :speechless:
Hope to see you soon on track guys and many thanks again as we really wanted to do some online laps for testing and a team mate had the same error :thumbsup:.
Glad to hear it's sorted mate! :D We look forward to seeing you and your team on track. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I had this problem as well. Getmod both in-game and via the launcher, but also the Dropbox link gave me TCP error @Daiman Patel However, it worked via the Google drive link.

Hi all, thanks for organizing this league.

I have a question: How do all the cars compare? Performance wise. Are they "adjusted"?
Thanks for your question Pablo. :)

The performance of the cars has not been adjusted as the main files that form original Endurance Series mod are encrypted, therefore making modifications is not an easy process. Nevertheless, we believe that the cars are fairly well balanced anyway, so (BoP) changes are probably not necessary; if you take a look at the live timing you will see that the cars in each class are, on the whole, comparable to one another in terms of pace.

IMPORTANT!

Live timing is now available! Click here for more information, and if you have any questions please ask.
Any way of not showing the AI, its silly to show AI times:(

Also why have you got server set that you have to come to a full stop before you pit, thats a ridiculous Assetto Corsa Pain in the A$$ thing:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play