RD Le Mans Series Season 5 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
About Sepang.
Please mind that laptimes driven NOW, and laptimes driven on the final track might differ a bit. Total times will not, but sector times will ;). Reason for this is that the finish is moved, and the sectors are changed a bit as well....

Just so you know :).

Our 3 driver team will be there. We can put some more guys if needed.

Just 2 questions.
1- How much cars are supported in Sepang (if you guys did some update)?
2- Since we expect some huge presence from teams and drivers and cause theres no way of knowing wich driver its from each team how do you guys will manage who can be in or who cant (of course this depends on how much cars sepang will suport)?

While the staff can answer this better than me, my thoughts are that the more cars the better. I'm guessing it will all be in default skins anyway, and I'd be surprised if we exceed the entry limit for a test event. :)

For this test, you can have all your drivers take a car and go out. Ideally we're with 40, but I have no clue as to how many we will actually be with. For this first test it's all about the game and a little bit about the track as well. We plan to have an adjusted version of Sepang ready in the course of the week. During the test a you are likely to be asked to make a pitstop at a set time to test pit boxes.

We are currently testing our test mod (yes, you read that correctly), so it will be coming to you soon.

Remember that this weekend we have our first test event. Everyone is welcome. Take all your team members with you. The more, the merrier. Well, unless we suddenly have 50 people lining up... In that case I hope you guys are going to test driver swaps. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes