RD Formula Pro Series S2 (GTR Evolution)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one asked when does it start lately? I am impressed :)

A little insider info... This Championship will require a high level of commitment from you guys. Every application will be reviewed and only members with good standings will be allowed to participate. People who are accustomed to miss league races because their dog ate their video card might consider sticking with the club events:)

That wont be a problem for me, I even got a babysitter in for my last RDTCC race as my wife was working:rotfl:.

I don't have a dog and my cat is very particular about what it eats.:laugh2:

The only thing that will decide if I'll apply is if I'm competitive in which ever F1 mod is chosen to run this league. F1 is a different kettle of fish to any other cars we run at RD and I wouldn't want to be out of my depth.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for further news:wink2:.

Another idea for a logo. Just another hand-drawn number that I whipped up last night. Yes, I know it's terrible... :tongue:

logo.JPG

I have an idea for the League logo, but I just can't get my hand on corel these days... It's something simple, but I think it can be pretty fancy if it's well done...

It's like 2 helmets from the side, like 2 drivers facing themselves (one red and one blue), with a red R in the blue helmet and a blue D in the red helmet in some stylish/modern font and the writing "Formula One Championship" below the helmets with a more traditional font btu with nice effects.

Can you get the picture?

I have an idea for the League logo, but I just can't get my hand on corel these days... It's something simple, but I think it can be pretty fancy if it's well done...

It's like 2 helmets from the side, like 2 drivers facing themselves (one red and one blue), with a red R in the blue helmet and a blue D in the red helmet in some stylish/modern font and the writing "Formula One Championship" below the helmets with a more traditional font btu with nice effects.

Can you get the picture?

I get the picture, but does that mean we have to include the text instead of the actual picture every time we want to use it?? :rotfl::rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back