RD Formula Pro Series S2 (GTR Evolution)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be awesome to have a team, and make your choice of chassis and engine?

With my amazing skills of scientific and mathematical deduction, I have come to the conclusion that this will most likely be using MMG's upcoming mod. :laugh2:

Oh, and the idea of an RD F1 league... "Boing, boing, boing!" came the sound as Rhys inexplicably did cartwheels and gymnastics stunts all around his home. :rotfl:

With my amazing skills of scientific and mathematical deduction, I have come to the conclusion that this will most likely be using MMG's upcoming mod. :laugh2:

Oh, and the idea of an RD F1 league... "Boing, boing, boing!" came the sound as Rhys inexplicably did cartwheels and gymnastics stunts all around his home. :rotfl:

Just remember when you do one of your reviews on the front page about it not to be bias from the excitement :p

• Bert Van Waes

I'm really curious about all this...

I read somewhere on page 1 it's probably with a license. How on earth do i get a license for these kind off leagues? I would love to join in on this Champ off Champs... omg:drool:

Greets

You can't be serious...!

Surely the RDF1 isn't that bad to require the FIA's assistance! Infact, shouldn't RD run F1? Then we'd have no issues!

Also, I think the skins are amazing. But custom team skins will add to the whole RD Championship, rather than an F1 Championship copy.

Maybe, but these skins are pretty enough to eliminate any additional work for the league directors. With the F3k it was a different story as the default skins are just horrible. The F1 are very cool:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back