RD Formula Pro Series S1 (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric
As mentioned before, i don’t have any chance to participate on the 21’th (at least how it looks right now) :disapointed:

I will be there for the rest of the league, so I hope you count me into the total … :wink2:

Happy racing 2 you all :good:

Seeing your reply, Tim, I have to ask you guys something... Do you all have the smoke/rain/dust fix from the RD download area?? After I installed it, the first time I saw myself behind a smoking car I simply saw NOTHING AT ALL!!!! What a fix!!!!

Seeing your reply, Tim, I have to ask you guys something... Do you all have the smoke/rain/dust fix from the RD download area?? After I installed it, the first time I saw myself behind a smoking car I simply saw NOTHING AT ALL!!!! What a fix!!!!

You know I was thinking the same thing. It is cool and all, but I cant see anything at the start (tyres smoke) nor in the rain if I get behind someone. I will remove it.

Me too, Tim, me too, BUT... Man, if someone break the engine ni the quali and you are right behind him, bye bye fast lap, especially if you are braking to enter the turn... I don't know what to do... I love the smoke coming up and all, but it's impossible to see anything...

How can I uninstall it, Eric? I didn't back up the original files... :(

Me too, Tim, me too, BUT... Man, if someone break the engine ni the quali and you are right behind him, bye bye fast lap, especially if you are braking to enter the turn... I don't know what to do... I love the smoke coming up and all, but it's impossible to see anything...

How can I uninstall it, Eric? I didn't back up the original files... :(

it is an add on... I'll try it tonight, but I am pretty sure all u have to is deal the files in the team directory. I'll try tongiht.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes