RD Formula Pro Series S1 (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it personally. I first ran it in a full field wtcc event at donnington. Made for some truly heart stopping moments. In the dry I love the feeling you get when you come round that blind bend and have to decide how many cars might be in the cloud and wether you have the bottle to give the beans and hold on tight or take to the grss and risk the barrier. True its cost me sometimes but hey thats racing.

Giorgos, if it runs as the other RD and CPCOS managed events run then team and single driver points will be awarded from the same race based on finishing positions of the individual drivers, much like you would see in F1 and other real race series.

When is the skin deadline guys?

Deadline 15 FEB and you did not understand my question. I mean evry1 is not going to race for a team like me (for the moment) and atheres are going to race for a team.

so I ask if team and no team races are going to be at same race or in diffirent?

Teams and Drivers
The Americas F3000 Grand Prix Championship is a single driver championship. This means that all points are awarded to individual drivers and there will be no team classification. As a driver you can however enter with your own team or you have the option to enter via the RD single driver team (see the following section).
from the league regulations book. http://forum.racedepartment.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=580

thnx for the date :)

Thank Dave.

We might keep track of team points only because all the infrastructure is already in GPCOS. However, officially we will only crown a single winner and not a team (unofficially we can do whatever we want:)).

• Matt Alpeter

in lieu of Jan, I will be testing his skin. i'll fly the ol swedish flag for practice then switch to the stars and stripes for qualy and race.

AF3kGPC - Round 4: Sepang GP

AF3kGPC_lowres.jpg

Notes:
Make sure you report your absence on GPCOS by Friday before the race, so we can determine if we will need 1 or 2 race servers!!

Thanks.

Round 1: Donington Park GP @ 2/28/2009

Participation confirmed --> GPCOS link
  1. Matt Alpeter
  2. Bob Luneski
  3. Jeremy Trotin
  4. Giorgos Davakos
  5. Eric Kaczmarek
  6. Niklas Vesterinen
  7. Timothy Miller
  8. Mark Birney
  9. Jan Wikström