RD Formula Ford Championship Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
window closed.

I understand that this season has recognised issues and has largely been written off as a result, but I am a little disappointed at the fact that only 5/18 gave buys

I think I said saving till the end of the season, don't know for sure though. If I missed it I'm sorry for that :(

Btw: I also think there wasn't a results post, maybe that threw people off.

I think I said saving till the end of the season, don't know for sure though. If I missed it I'm sorry for that :(

Monaco Race Results
ornJsNX.png

Budgets have been updated, its worth noting that there's no point saving as budgets will be reset after this season.

Also, I Intend to have chosen a short list of potential series by the end of the season. I'll put a strawpoll thing in the HOF, as this is perhaps the fairest solution.
Of course given that ill have to retest all the values and find templates for the new series and such, along with other commitments, it would be wise not to expect the new season to start before Mid October at the earliest, November/December is the most likely start date.

Its up to you to save or not but..
Budgets have been updated, its worth noting that there's no point saving as budgets will be reset after this season.
also I didn't see any posts saying saving till season end either.

Announcement
Zandervoort club, for whatever reason isnt working correctly (something to with pit garages)
As such the race will be run for 6 laps of the full Zandervoort circuit.

Its up to you to save or not but.. also I didn't see any posts saying saving till season end either.

Announcement
Zandervoort club, for whatever reason isnt working correctly (something to with pit garages)
As such the race will be run for 6 laps of the full Zandervoort circuit.
My bad then :unsure:

The fact that you missed that it was writtena t least 2, if not 3 times, that saving will be useless because the budgets will get a new start at the next season shows me that Daniel is absolutely correct in criticizing the activity. You weren't the only one i believe. Motivation is everything for a good game, both from the moderator and from the drivers.

The game had a rough start and it won't help Daniels motivation in improving it if not even his posts are read. ;)

that saving will be useless because the budgets will get a new start at the next season
I see why he would save, it gives better results. Cornes won without buys, Manor got a win + double podium without making buys last race, hell, I'm not even doing buys anymore, I legit think it is faster at this point :roflmao:

The fact that you missed that it was writtena t least 2, if not 3 times, that saving will be useless because the budgets will get a new start at the next season shows me that Daniel is absolutely correct in criticizing the activity. You weren't the only one i believe. Motivation is everything for a good game, both from the moderator and from the drivers.

The game had a rough start and it won't help Daniels motivation in improving it if not even his posts are read. ;)
True which is why I lay the complete blame on myself.

Zandvoort Results
pQ537II.png

Also as the next race is the final race, ill show the championship tables
EPnLjPe.png

KmuEDN1.png

• Only the top 6 can win the WDC mathematically
  • Only Illusion Racing and Manor can win the WCC mathematically

budgets updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?