RD Formula Ford Championship Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laguna Seca Race Results
w0ND6ZT.png

Budgets updated.

If anyone has any suggestions for next season, please get in touch :thumbsup:
its going to take some time to prepare for next season.

• Deleted member 161052

You could revive the GPTCC with the WTCC mods
I like that idea.

Qualifying ability -0.3 (£30)

Interview: "I just couldn't avoid that accident that was ahead of me, so I crashed. That's all."

You should run at least one full season to test everything and balance it out. Balance is the key word for everything and atm the game is unfortunately not balanced.

*doesnt post buys in time*
*Manor wins first race this season and double podium*

saving :p
okay so apart from the -0.3 consistency which you included during the race I assume, -0.4 consistency (hopefully I'm not over the limit now)

Also having been moderator of GPTCC for a while and very much knowing the lack of interest in that game, maybe you should stick to those raceroom cars or F3000 (I'd personally find F3000 quite cool!)

The lack of interest in the GPTCC, in fact in any of the series, tends to reflect the interest of the moderator and the respect that the series gives to them. That's probably where the GPTCC has failed recently.
As for reviving the GPTCC, if it's on R07 then we're in for a horrible time.

Suggestion for this series: accountability, why is there no table of driver and team perfs? doesn't make sense.

I think both of us know the true reaaon GPTCC was shut down in the first place. But I'm not talking about that here, it's the fact the game is about touring cars (DTM) when the community is largely F1 based.

Besides, Daniel told me the game works best with F3000, FBMW or the raceroom cars that is basically F1 2011.

Edit: oh and I forgot to add. I've also asked Daniel about those driver perfs, he said they would be there next season/in the next series

Last edited:
Well I feel I know the reason, don't know if we're in agreement.
As for the fact it's touring cars, that's what made it so good for me, I absolutely adored that series, I'd love to restart it up again.

I have no interest in reviving gptcc, as much fun as it was, I don't want to get caught up in those old arguments. Starting something fresh would be better.

As for the perf tables, I forgot to do them at first, until Milos reminded me, but by that time it was already half way through the season.

Hopefully I can propose a new series soonish, making it much simpler and remove the randomness of results

I think both of us know the true reaaon GPTCC was shut down in the first place. But I'm not talking about that here, it's the fact the game is about touring cars (DTM) when the community is largely F1 based.
As for the fact it's touring cars, that's what made it so good for me, I absolutely adored that series, I'd love to restart it up again.
What?

I always thought as long as it has some wheels and can drive + the series is well made and interesting with nice, working, understandable upgrades its all good.

No matter what kind of car.

I have no interest in reviving gptcc, as much fun as it was, I don't want to get caught up in those old arguments. Starting something fresh would be better.
Arguments that were bound to happen imo. Ever-changing rules, different rulings for the same bug (late pitstop), questionable decisions in regards to race length (25% of md value) etc.

Personal issues for me were the car choice (hate those new DTM), and tracks used.

Announcement
Hopefully I can propose a new series soonish

Currently, I am thinking of using the Mini Cooper s 1968 from the Retro Cool dlc for the new series.

i've potentially solved some the randomness already.

If anyone has any objections to these cars, please make them known as soon as possible

I must say, those Minis do look pretty neat. Same can't be said about the texture quality however, I thought your 1070 would just slice through the max settings with ease? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%