RD Formula FG Championship Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aidan Keranen, nothing wrong with the wait, but could we at least get a reason or an ETA of the results?
5 assignments and a 6 day trip to the other side of the country in which no time to do those assignments. ETA is maybe next week when I'm away and have time or once I'm back, next race might be around the 6th (if I'm really good with my timing) or the 13th (the more likely option).

It really depends, like I can maybe sneak some in between the sports and the partying (ugh) and it means I can get a round in the week after I return.
Also just a notice to team owners, we might try for a 3 week off season to sort of get back on track, so make sure you have stuff ready for next season too :D

Here are some photos from the official launch of the DTK Racing Season 5 car, The DTK Racing - Renault Chassis name: OotA-9

Official Photo
DTK launch render.jpg

Reveal on track with @Millsy24 and @The_Laskinator
DTK launch render 2.jpg

@Millsy24 taking it for a lap.
DTK on track.jpg

As you can see, we had to borrow some suits from The Stig and put them in the yellow wash before Daniel could drive...
Some say he is the third member of the Daft Punk. And that he was once bitten by a king cobra, and after 6 days of agonizing pain, the cobra died. All we know is, that he is not The Stig, but The Stig's FFG driver cousin

BRT launch

here we go again

Back in business, more mischievous than before. Our new car follows the philosophy of its predecessor, if it's wide it's harder to pass. We abstained from putting on too many winglets and other gimmicks, to make the car more suited for offroad trips. Drivers will be, as previously announced, Ben Utzer (@Benutzername) and Stephan Böhner (@Smartbean).
Sponsor wise we had some changes in the time away from the series. Apart from Credit Suisse none of our previous main sponsors is left. However we signed some new deals, including Sony, Etihad, Tissot, Kaspersky and AT&T. Enough of the talks now, let's unleash the beast.

F6FHC5x.png

4ucjlpP.png

Wyf2HVG.png

B59VLGA.png

EukXuZc.png

KiC7TSK.png

MANOLIS TAKES IMPORTANT WIN
13 - Italy - Race.png

We're back!
Ok so we're going to streamline the f*** out of this, lets have some results, a short report and some interviews, but overall we're here to get going again. Hopefully without too many people missing, I'll check through the week as to how we're going in terms of attendance as to whether we wait another week for the race to make sure people know we're going again until season end.

Manolis Sigoulakis took an important victory for himself and his 2KF1 team as he reaches second in the championship, just 16 points behind leader Tapio Rinneaho. For Falcon, it was a day to forget, Rinneaho only 5th, but it was a great fightback after being at the back of the field early, while Pablo Diehl was the first retirement. Joel Rautavaara kept his title credentials alive with second, but it's a result that doesn't bring much happiness to the Finn, still 23 points behind. Daniel Harvey was the final driver on the podium, the DTK car suited to the long straights at Monza.

RDFIA Press Conference
@Manolis Sigoulakis An big win for you today, it feels like an age since you were on that podium, just how important was the victory?
@Joel Keeping yourself in the hunt, what do you need to take the title this season?
@Millsy24 Neat podium, what can you achieve late in the season now?

Bring them all back! (well, managers at least) - I'm happy to tag anyone in addition if I'm asked.
@Lesley Buurlage @Milos @Matt @William Néron @Jack Hunsley @Jimlaad43 @Márk Lintner @Jamie Cocks @Timmieturner12 @airutonpurosuto8912 @Donaldinho105

@Manolis Sigoulakis An big win for you today, it feels like an age since you were on that podium, just how important was the victory?
It feels like it for sure! Probably because it has been an age :p
It is very important, we are now only 16 points behind where we need to be, and it is great for the standings and for the morale of the team too, it will give the whole team more strength for the rest of the championship. I don't know how much the team is willing to invest in my bid for the championship, but I am going to give my 100% for sure. What we need to do is fight like a brave

QS +50
RS +25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering