RD Formula FG Championship Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbsdown:
what's with this btw?
yeah namely if there was like less than half the people turning up then we'll have a problem. We had only 8 missing, of which a few were chronic MIA during the season. Can't help a single situation.

ok, i'll just use the money after this race, sorry for the delay :thumbsup:
No need for your apology, that's my job :p

Could affect the outcome of the WDC though. And I'm not speaking only about my team either.
The alternative is waiting for everyone to post their buys. I want this season finished by 2017 you know.
I've tagged every manager, pretty much every driver has posted or been tagged, many people have 3rd party communication methods to other people in the series. I can't help it if someone doesn't come online in time. I've done everything possible and gone beyond the self imposed line of not interfering in the activities of teams to make sure that people knew to come back. And most of the series did return. So something was done right.

The alternative is waiting for everyone to post their buys.
I think what you posted here would be a far better alternative.
I'll check through the week as to how we're going in terms of attendance as to whether we wait another week for the race to make sure people know we're going again until season end.
Having a month break (that the series was not informed of in time either) and then returning by the same schedule as before was always going to put someone off. You're being very non-tolerant here, it's like running a cold engine at full power.
As you said, I did try 3rd party communication methods. This is how I communicate with Vimal all the time, and while I tried to again this time, the message was not seen. Joel didn't share any of his.
While I agree that the amount of drivers/managers missing is small, the severity of them can and will affect the championship, perhaps less for us than it will for 2KF1/Manolis. It's like you haven't had enough of the game gifting Falcon this triple-championship. Yes it did. Just look at the DNF counts. And that's not even the end of that..

But hey, I'm arguing for nothing. I'll just end it here. Just have to say I think this was a big mistake, and honestly, I've lost a lot of respect for you and the series.
I'm not asking for a change, it's too late for that. The rest of the guys will hate me for it. Just want to show you the mistake.
Take it as you will.

Well that escalatef quickly...
There's no need to be aggressive,this series has proved that sh*t happens, just deal with it and move on
Assuming this was targeted at my post:

Lots of it indeed. By the game it's acceptable. But this time the game was not involved. I'm entitled to an opinion, and I shared my opinion :)
As I said, I'm not requesting a change, but I feel this is unfair so I shared my thoughts :thumbsup:

Although we've had a break, no one has actually said they are going to be away. Add to that that we've been bumping the thread, so people should have known about it. The few week gap was a problem, but moat of us are active and if someone has disappeared, its tough luck. There has been ample time for people to reply, and as there is a high majority, ita fine to carry on. I'd love to rescind a recent high profile 52% majority vote for economic suicide, but a majority is a majority, especially as this is 2/3rds. During the gap, why not make sure your drivers are still active. Keep PMing them, even if its a stupid question, or contracts for next year, livery advice etc.

Tldr, live with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play