RD Formula FG Championship Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the problem either. Aidan kept us informed of what he was going to do (Posted yesterday that the race is going to happen today) and told us about checking the attendance level through the week, which he did. He even tagged the team managers which is way more than what he has done in the past. The current attendance level is also higher than some series with more regular updates have had so running the race this week was justified.

Some people might suffer but I can't see how it should Aidan's fault.

Okay lads I confess it's my fault, I controlled Aidan's mind and made him have this break so people would forget making buys. We've been a backmarker this entire season and I want more so I saw this as the perfect opportunity.

I'll just add that you guys take part in other forum games too, but the others who don't won't be as quick to respond.
But okay I'm fine with that. As I said, I'm not arguing for anything to be changed. If the majority wants it this way, that's perfectly fine. It's something my one measly rant won't change.
Still, while i can accept the decision made, I am sticking to my opinion, like it or not.

Frankly speaking, amongst those 8 that didn't show up, there's
  • James, Jamie, Donald and William who haven't been online in a month ore more
  • Vimal who hasn't shown up for half a month as well
  • Rui who's been online plenty of times, but apparently just missed the tags

Matteo (no tag) and Sasha probably didn't see it, so I guess there'd been 3 more with buys at max. Doubt the first 5 would've shown up in the extra week.

Ι am not happy with the situation of people missing, mainly because my other 2/3rds of the team are not here. Looking from the outside though, I can understand it if the race happens and I will accept. If I were Aidan, I'd probably decide that show must go on.

Doubt the first 5 would've shown up in the extra week.
Or would they? ;)
IMG_20161021_001509.png

Sorry to keep this on but since you guys kept going...

Ps: @Mane Goddard what money? :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies