RD Formula FG Championship Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Manolis Sigoulakis Similar to Tapio, the 2KF1 seems a bit behind the other cars at the moment, do you think you're still a realistic chance?
It went better than I expected, so it was a nice surprise and a very nice feeling to still be in the title hunt, so close for the finish. Answering your question, I think it depends on avoiding mistakes on my part and how/if the team decides to spend money on the development of the car.

RS +40
QS +10

@TTupsi Worried at all about the form of the Apex cars right now?
I wouldn't call it worrying. We merely acknowledge that Apex has the speed to challenge us from time to time but we also know that we have the advantage going into these last three races. Second place was a good result today considering the problems we had and I'd say all the pressure is on Apex to get the results.

All on race skill

@Milos In between races you were vocal about the lack of time for driver preparation, namely with Vimal. Do you think he could have done better today otherwise?
Absolutely. Perhaps more so in qualifying than in the race. 20 more qualifying skill would have put us on the second row at least, thus the race may have turned out completely different. At least that was the plan, the positive is that he's not completely AWOL so I didn't lose 2 drivers in one season after all.

+6 race BHP (bonus 2 applied)
For my driver, +10 quali skill.
No FP1 replacement this time

and now for good:
Press Report 25-10-16 21:36 CET
There have been leaked two pieces of vital information about Jawz GP's future. One of them is the sudden departure of @Milos. He told us his interests have moved away from driving an f1 car. Instead he's aiming to be the best fisherman in the world. This is sad news for the team but we completely support his choice and we wish him the best of luck for his career. Instead test driver @Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham will be filling the #2 driver spot for the upcoming season and he will be partnered by no other than @Manolis Sigoulakis

Second thing that got leaked by the press today were some images of next season's car:
14800954_1180968288617841_901283330_n.png

14794107_1180968255284511_1458202384_n.png

14826311_1180968195284517_182062132_n.png

We will be partnered by the personal sponsor of Manolis, Marvel. Qantas accepted our request to partner us for yet another season and Siemens makes a return after being absent for a year. We as Jawz GP need extra funding, hey who doesn't. So we asked Sky if they could provide us with some TV funding which they accepted.

An engine deal hasn't been confirmed yet but once it has it will appear on the car. Tyre sponsor will remain Pirelli for a third straight season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.7%