RD Formula FG Championship Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Italy Practice Results
13 - Italy - Practice.png

my bad for FP1

SIGOULAKIS SLIDES THROUGH
13 - Italy - Qualifying.png

Manolis Sigoulakis kept his and 2KF1's slimming title hopes alive with a neat drive in wet conditions at Monza for pole position. The Greek driver led home Joel Rautavaara, the two on the same amount of championship points too, by just 0.049, with Mane Goddard sneaking into 3rd just a further 0.021 behind for Black Box.
Pablo Diehl was an important 4th place, 3 spots ahead of teammate and championship leader Tapio Rinneaho. James McNamara and Vimal Ana are sandwiched in between, not an easy task for Rinneaho at all. The top 10 was completed by Josh Noack, Aidan Keranen and Sasha Jednak.
Further behind, Ben Utzer is looking to repeat his victory here when he last drove for Razor from 11th on the grid, while the DTKs are 19th and 22nd, no doubt looking for a better result than Spa.
Commentators Comments: Sigoulakis lands a punch on Falcon, but it really seems more like a lucky swipe than a knockout hit. With that however, McNamara is close by as well and apparently well improved than what we've seen recently, the silver and orange cars may just look to land a blow on the Hungarians today. But they'll be in fine form no doubt, and should the start go Rautavaara's way, it could well be lights for them. Further back, we're genuinely interested in how far DTK can get on a track that should be a walk in the park for them. But it is late season, and their once superior race pace is more or less non-existant vs top teams...
Podium Tips: P. Diehl, J. Rautavaara, T. Rinneaho.

SIGOULAKIS SLIDES THROUGH
View attachment 150499
Manolis Sigoulakis kept his and 2KF1's slimming title hopes alive with a neat drive in wet conditions at Monza for pole position. The Greek driver led home Joel Rautavaara, the two on the same amount of championship points too, by just 0.049, with Mane Goddard sneaking into 3rd just a further 0.021 behind for Black Box.
Pablo Diehl was an important 4th place, 3 spots ahead of teammate and championship leader Tapio Rinneaho. James McNamara and Vimal Ana are sandwiched in between, not an easy task for Rinneaho at all. The top 10 was completed by Josh Noack, Aidan Keranen and Sasha Jednak.
Further behind, Ben Utzer is looking to repeat his victory here when he last drove for Razor from 11th on the grid, while the DTKs are 19th and 22nd, no doubt looking for a better result than Spa.
Commentators Comments: Sigoulakis lands a punch on Falcon, but it really seems more like a lucky swipe than a knockout hit. With that however, McNamara is close by as well and apparently well improved than what we've seen recently, the silver and orange cars may just look to land a blow on the Hungarians today. But they'll be in fine form no doubt, and should the start go Rautavaara's way, it could well be lights for them. Further back, we're genuinely interested in how far DTK can get on a track that should be a walk in the park for them. But it is late season, and their once superior race pace is more or less non-existant vs top teams...
Podium Tips: P. Diehl, J. Rautavaara, T. Rinneaho.
maxresdefault.jpg

Commonly reffered to in my books as literal RNG on this game ^^
I read it after, I only looked at the position and gap when i said that. Suprisingly normal quali for a wet session tho, aside from what should have been our pole looking at FP

Commonly reffered to in my books as literal RNG on this game ^^
I read it after, I only looked at the position and gap when i said that. Suprisingly normal quali for a wet session tho, aside from what should have been our pole looking at FP
It was a stable rain shower, same intensity the whole time. That explains the normality and the slight variation at the same time.

Twitch or Youtube?
Youtube :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 176 66.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 114 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 121 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 48 18.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 71 27.0%
Back