RD Formula FG Championship Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regulations drafted in regards to testers, check up on them and give some feedback.

I'm quite happy with how they look, they are providing a way for new members to see how the championship works while helping out their team. The constant cash and skill over the season means that should they be promoted, they will be a viable member of the team. Any drivers that drop out have a way to take part and cash up again.
This isn't quite perfect, but it promotes consistent attendance with your team of any ability, rather than just happening to be at a good qualifying team and getting free stuff. In the end, everyone at any stage will be ready to replace someone, which is precisely what a tester needs to be able to do in my opinion.

But send any queries, worries or congratulations that you have (hopefully not too many of the second option) and we'll go from there.

as ever, I'll be on a little longer: https://discord.gg/0lxhKWHBskHweXUt

Regulations drafted for driver contracts. There is now a much more open market, and drivers moving teams during the season. Big thing here is that teams that are doing very well, and drivers that are also doing very well will be basically off limits for movements. However, there are ways around it for various reasons and these are generally case by case.
Testers have been completely changed in how they operate, managers that are testers have no restrictions on rewards, but obviously can't move around the series as drivers. Testers have no market, no balance and no contract money until they are promoted.
It's all a bit weirder and more complicated perhaps, but should be better in the long run I hope.

Have a read, all the new bits are red, send feedback, I'm going to sleep.

Checking in as well, have seen and followed thread for a couple of days, but been busy working so haven't read all regulations point by point yet. Everything seems common sense to me so far from what I noticed in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back