RD Formula FG Championship Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off-topic. Who the hell thought that Boaty McBoatface is a smart name for a boat? I mean I could agree more with Clarkson in his article about the name :p
A joke that the Internet ran with. Other good ones were "Usain Boat", "It's Bloody Cold Here", "Ice Ice Baby" and "NotTheTitanic"

It's great to get the driving seat in Black Box team for this season. I hope that I will be able to help the team to get good results for all of us. :)

Now just a small off-topic question, was there any change in site look? Since I didn't get any alerts for anything in last 2 days.

It's great to get the driving seat in Black Box team for this season. I hope that I will be able to help the team to get good results for all of us. :)

Now just a small off-topic question, was there any change in site look? Since I didn't get any alerts for anything in last 2 days.
Not that I've notices. Maybe @Bram can enlighten you on what happened there.

Launch-2.jpg

Launch-1.jpg

Launch-3.jpg

Introducing the RR-02 from Fanatec Razor BMW

This car is an evolution from the RR-01, the car that won the drivers title last season. The expectations are high, so to maximise every last drop of performance we needed to up the ante with our drivers. At Razor Racing we were adamant to have the best driver line up FFG has ever seen, and I think we have managed to do just that!

Introducing our driver line up for the RD Formula FG Championship Season 4

In the #5 car we have @Benutzername
In the #6 car we have @Aidan Keranen

This was not an easy decision to make, dropping the reigning champion is not something you do lightly, but when the opportunity came to sign Mr FFG I had to act. Last season I was not quick enough to act and lost Ben Utzer to another team, but we didn't give up and were able to woo him back. I for one am looking forward to this season immensely.

Constructor Name: Razor Racing II (Navy text on white background)
Commercial Name: Fanatec Razor BMW
Car Chassis Name: RR-02
Car Chassis (historical): Williams FW15C by Oggo
Tyres: Goodyear
Drivers: @Benutzername @Aidan Keranen

Last edited:

Introducing the RR-02 from Fanatec Razor BMW

This car is an evolution from the RR-01, the car that won the drivers title last season. The expectations are high, so to maximise every last drop of performance we needed to up the ante with our drivers. At Razor Racing we were adamant to have the best driver line up FFG has ever seen, and I think we have managed to do just that!

Introducing our driver line up for the RD Formula FG Championship Season 4

In the #5 car we have @Benutzername
In the #6 car we have @Aidan Keranen

This was not an easy decision to make, dropping the reigning champion is not something you do lightly, but when the opportunity came to sign Mr FFG I had to act. Last season I was not quick enough to act and lost Ben Utzer to another team, but we didn't give up and were able to woo him back. I for one am looking forward to this season immensely.

Constructor Name: Razor Racing II (Navy text on white background)
Commercial Name: Fanatec Razor BMW
Car Chassis Name: RR-02
Car Chassis (historical): Williams FW15C by Oggo
Drivers: @Benutzername @Aidan Keranen
Quite a surprise that Aidan won't drive for 2KF1 :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 411 16.4%
  • < 2 years