RD Formula FG Championship Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call out again for @XenForo, @William Néron and @Jamie Cocks to make an appearance.

Also a shout out to any budding managers out there to get your names on the waiting list, there is a good chance you'll be given a team this very season. Please get your name on the list prior to the 17th of May to be able to discuss potential possibilities. A final list of teams will be published on (or around, you know me) the 19th of May.

My team is interested in you :thumbsup:
let the other teams finish their lineups hey?

Also a shout out to any budding managers out there to get your names on the waiting list, there is a good chance you'll be given a team this very season. Please get your name on the list prior to the 17th of May to be able to discuss potential possibilities. A final list of teams will be published on (or around, you know me) the 19th of May.
With no one seemingly interested, I'll do this.
A DTK Racing junior team, similar to Red Bull/Toro Rosso, called AOE GP II
Obviously, this is a last resort venture if nobody else puts up a team, and I'm happy for others to have the chance to manage, but this would be an awesome opportunity if it happens and if people want it to happen.

if I knew this was possible, I'd have done it too..
If two team spots become available, can I also make one of these junior teams? @Aidan Keranen
I don't think it is possible (Aidan's pretty much rubbished it already), but I was just the first to come up with the idea. And as I said, it's last resort if nobody else puts up a team.

No we won't be going down that path whatsoever. Thanks for the suggestion but that is a system that is going to prove more harm than good. If we're going to start going down that path then there is really no point in having managers at all.
We have other ways to get around it, namely I use myself as a sacrificial lamb as a last resort, but also I should mention that as this is a last minute problem, any driver who would take a team slot isn't required to give up their race seat necessarily. Now there are a lot more behind the scenes stuff to go through but that's not really important, just know that if your driving manager is happy to allow it, you could manage a team and still drive. It could have happened last season with Ravenwest and Andy Black but Lesley, within his own rights, vetoed Andy from still driving.

Also please remember that when a manager goes AWOL then the first option is the test driver then the race drivers then finally the waiting list, and no one with a team will go on the waiting list either.

tl;dr It's not happening.

With no one seemingly interested, I'll do this.
A DTK Racing junior team, similar to Red Bull/Toro Rosso, called AOE GP II
Obviously, this is a last resort venture if nobody else puts up a team, and I'm happy for others to have the chance to manage, but this would be an awesome opportunity if it happens and if people want it to happen.

Age Of Empires GP?

@Aidan Keranen
star-wars-formula-1.jpg
this car but then with J4, katarina, jinx, and a bit of ekko. Would look awesome imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back