RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
2KF1 UNVEIL THE KR-10
View attachment 107226
2KF1 showed off their new S3 car today in a final pre-season hit out around the Albert Park circuit. With James McNamara and Manolis Sigoulakis on show, the team booked out the circuit and invited the locals for free to see the short but important session. McNamara got the session underway, before handing over to Sigoulakis later in the afternoon.

All role playing aside, I can happily announce that the KR-10 is the first car from FFG that you guys can drive too. After painstakingly painting this twice, I am (90%) happy to invite everyone to use the car in Assetto Corsa, in a very close (as it can be) representation of our GP4 car.

Thanks to Formula Corsa for their FW31 (AC), and to Misuro Sano for our GP4 FW31.

edit: sneak this in there http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/2kf1-season-3-ffg.7527/
Nice one, i can do the s1 speedy as well if people are interested (probably not)

Most of us want to know before the season starts what cars people have and as much information about things as possible. Buys and Sponsors are OK to have in PM's, but stuff like cars, liveries and helmets should be shown for us all to see.

Most of us want to know before the season starts what cars people have and as much information about things as possible. Buys and Sponsors are OK to have in PM's, but stuff like cars, liveries and helmets should be shown for us all to see.
I personally feel you've got that the polar opposite way around, in every single facet.

I feel like buys and sponsors in pm's could be a interesting feature. With this you don't have teams countering buys that have been made by other teams *cough cough OMR in GPTCC*:rolleyes:. It's sort of the way Tapio runs his game without showing any performance files and upgrading cars by pm! Kinda like the idea

I feel like buys and sponsors in pm's could be a interesting feature. With this you don't have teams countering buys that have been made by other teams *cough cough OMR in GPTCC*:rolleyes:. It's sort of the way Tapio runs his game without showing any performance files and upgrading cars by pm! Kinda like the idea
I didn't meant that sentence in that way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes