• N-Tech: Ferrari F93A
  • DTK: Caterham CT05
  • Falcon: Sauber C17
  • ART: Benetton B201
  • 2KF1: Williams FW31
  • Ravenwest: Ferrari SF15-T
  • Razor: Williams FW15C
  • Jawz: Red Bull RB11
  • RD Racing: Dunno, maybe they could go with their last season's car.
  • JHR: Toro Rosso STR10?
  • Driftslide: Williams FW24

Last edited by a moderator:
I do have to chuckle. Two people have tried to make posts to give information and have gotten it wrong, and we're not even at the first race of the season.
Don't post anything at all unless you are 100% sure of the content, and even then think twice. Maybe it's already been said, maybe it's been resolved elsewhere, maybe there is a reason that it hasn't been posted.

2KF1 UNVEIL THE KR-10
release picture.jpg

2KF1 showed off their new S3 car today in a final pre-season hit out around the Albert Park circuit. With James McNamara and Manolis Sigoulakis on show, the team booked out the circuit and invited the locals for free to see the short but important session. McNamara got the session underway, before handing over to Sigoulakis later in the afternoon.

All role playing aside, I can happily announce that the KR-10 is the first car from FFG that you guys can drive too. After painstakingly painting this twice, I am (90%) happy to invite everyone to use the car in Assetto Corsa, in a very close (as it can be) representation of our GP4 car.

Thanks to Formula Corsa for their FW31 (AC), and to Misuro Sano for our GP4 FW31.

edit: sneak this in there http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/2kf1-season-3-ffg.7527/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • Trophies