RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I gave everyone free reign on voting and we end up voting for tracks that are unfinished. I give you guys a choice between two and you are picking a third track just for the hell of it.

If a proper choice can't be made, perhaps giving everyone a vote isn't a great idea after all.

TBH, only those who have the game and have tested the tracks actually know which ones are ready and which aren't, so at least giveus some slack in the first vote, but test the tracks before announcing them. I have had too many issues like this in rFactor to knowthis is a good idea.

The second point is valid though. Come on guys, the choice is Shanghai or Sepang. If you want Yas, why didn't you vote for t earlier?

We were looking at Asia indeed. We came between Sepang and Shanghai as the two circuits that would make the calendar.
Shanghai hasn't been seen on RD in a sim career. Sepang was last used in S1, much to Tim's delight probably. Apparently there is a night version floating about.
I will open this out to a vote, chuck a PM, comment, whatever you want really.

But know this, this isn't a 51% wins vote. This is a: "if I think that there is an overwhelming majority vote, then we do X, otherwise Y" situation. not too dissimilar to how the French and Japanese GPs are done.

I won't vote for it as I know it's not a choice but I'm pretty sure Aida would have been a more popular choice than Sepang and Shanghai

Whatever, always next season

I'll vote for Sepang at Night please :thumbsup:

TBH, only those who have the game and have tested the tracks actually know which ones are ready and which aren't, so at least giveus some slack in the first vote, but test the tracks before announcing them. I have had too many issues like this in rFactor to knowthis is a good idea.
The comments in column I of the database hint on such things. Zandvoort clearly has beta written, many others have DAT/track only, which means there's no scenery/objects. If you're not sure about a track, you can always ask in the thread if there are known issues.

Tracks by drt01, jcaranti, f1virtual (gildoorf), TTM, Tony and tumyeto normally don't have any problems.

Last edited:
how did I not get alerts for this :confused:
I must agree with the other guys, I don't like the track choice. It is what it is however.

My vote goes to Shanghai, bcuz would be fun having a shinnez grun prok (caps intended, but some may have issues seeing it)

Shanghai it is then.

I won't vote for it as I know it's not a choice but I'm pretty sure Aida would have been a more popular choice than Sepang and Shanghai

Whatever, always next season

I'll vote for Sepang at Night please :thumbsup:
As I already outlined, I won't bring forward a track that is in the same country as another race. The only reason this was a vote is that I know that Sepang is a decent track, but I'd like to see Shanghai too, so I opened it out to see what everyone else thought.
But I'm going to say this right now: Next time I'm just going to make a decision. This is silly. Seems I've had more complaints for giving you a vote instead of people being happy/content with it.

The second point is valid though. Come on guys, the choice is Shanghai or Sepang. If you want Yas, why didn't you vote for t earlier?
You say that, but I had the word of a certain someone that a track was more than adequate. And that track was the first to be rubbed out. It makes no difference if you have the game or not sadly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 222 88.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 45 17.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 35 13.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 37 14.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 68 27.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 85 33.7%