RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
RDFIA Press Release
Sadly I have to announce that the Serbian Grand Prix, to be held at Miseluk, will not be going forward this year. The Miseluk track is not up to the standard that we are looking for at this point in time.
We do, however, look forward to the track being finished off to the standard we know it can be at, and once it gets there, are more than happy to see it return.
A replacement has not been officially found, but we are almost at the point of getting one.

We were looking at Asia indeed. We came between Sepang and Shanghai as the two circuits that would make the calendar.
Shanghai hasn't been seen on RD in a sim career. Sepang was last used in S1, much to Tim's delight probably. Apparently there is a night version floating about.
I will open this out to a vote, chuck a PM, comment, whatever you want really.

But know this, this isn't a 51% wins vote. This is a: "if I think that there is an overwhelming majority vote, then we do X, otherwise Y" situation. not too dissimilar to how the French and Japanese GPs are done.

I'm indifferent. I don't really like either. I prefer Sepang, but the chance for a new track in Shanghai is tempting. I vote for Shanghai or Sepang Day version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 508 68.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 311 42.0%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 335 45.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 164 22.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 199 26.9%
Back