RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it was the best looking in the field for 2 seasons.
Bruh
preview%203_zpsmtvgzzqv.png

I always thought the BRT of S2 was a different scale to the rest of the field. Extremely wide. It could of been extremely wide compared to different seasons cars IRL I don't know, but the livery was nice.

I always thought the BRT of S2 was a different scale to the rest of the field. Extremely wide. It could of been extremely wide compared to different seasons cars IRL I don't know, but the livery was nice.
That was to give other drivers less space to pass the cars, but was rendered useless by my drivers' off track excursions.

Maybe it appeared that way because most other carshapes were post '97, seem to remember only N-Tech used an older shape (and Razor after replacing BRT).

Even then, I don't know why but the N-Tech and Razor cars both seem to be a lot narrower, but seemingly the wheels are exactly where they should be.
Curious.

Also results etc. are on the horizon. (basically they exist but are quite a while away)

• Deleted member 161052

Driftslide Racing taken over by Black Box Racing
Driftslide Racing has decided not to compete in Season 4 under the name Driftslide Racing, and has been taken over by Black Box Racing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Prizes

• Trophies