RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

With all the media being on Harvey's barrel roll in the European Grand Prick, the team have decided to showcase the bits of their car that were demolished in Harvey's accident, but on the next season car!
Teaser #2.jpg

The team are yet to unveil the engine cover of their season 2 challenger, as seen in the picture. Team boss Ancevski said "I plan to release the entire car when the time is right. That time hasn't come yet." But, by the rear wing, it's safe to say that the new deal with thrustmaster, signed at the Canadian GP, will remain for another season.

@Rami Saidy Pull your head out of your **** if you think I wasn't giving Omer an interview. I found that the way that I wrote the article this week meant that the tags went to the line above, I saw and fixed Tapio's, but Omer's was on the separate line in my typing box, so I thought that it was fine.

Now I thank you for alerting me to a problem, but if you are going to piss and moan about it, we are going to have a lot of problems. I am quite offended that you would think that I wouldn't give a podium finisher an interview. Done so every race, and will so every race after this.

@Rami Saidy Pull your head out of your **** if you think I wasn't giving Omer an interview. I found that the way that I wrote the article this week meant that the tags went to the line above, I saw and fixed Tapio's, but Omer's was on the separate line in my typing box, so I thought that it was fine.

Now I thank you for alerting me to a problem, but if you are going to piss and moan about it, we are going to have a lot of problems. I am quite offended that you would think that I wouldn't give a podium finisher an interview. Done so every race, and will so every race after this.
Clearly there was an issue which put you off doing it correctly, maybe you weren't willing to, or more so your bad use of language is a greater issue!

Clearly there was an issue which put you off doing it correctly, maybe you weren't willing to, or more so your bad use of language is a greater issue!
you saying something was the first time that i noticed the problem, and hence why i fixed it immediately. and you noticed that, but for some reason tried to nail me for editing it so quickly :O_o:

you saying something was the first time that i noticed the problem, and hence why i fixed it immediately. and you noticed that, but for some reason tried to nail me for editing it so quickly :O_o:
I would have said the same thing (with similar words) when I would have spotted a little mistake like that and found out by the time I posted my reply that you already fixed the error. Raimy was just stating an observation and in my view had no malicious intent or intent to 'nail' you for it. Just chill man and enjoy your holiday :)

Well, now for some good news! So far the wiki page is getting done/updated/polished up
The main page now has a bit more in it, with a Hall of Fame added too. By no means is it finished, there are some more things on that page that will be added by seasons (maybe even my holidays) end.
Now I am also getting into the season 1 page, and what's more, the single race pages will be made hopefully today, but I am renaming the links so that they are in this sort of format:
S1 Australian FFG Grand Prix

will be updates as things are done.

Those who have updated liveries, I do apologise as I am unable to download on the internet here. I can guarantee that the updates will be on by the British Grand Prix though :thumbsup:

seeing i am now an entire year ahead of the majority of the competition, i will post some buys. i mean, i only gave myself since last year to make these :D
2KF1
+3 race HP

Keranen
nothing

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering