RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Last year over here, there was a bit of snow.. in March :D
During the last 3 winters=none. Afaik, last 6 christmases (both 25th and 7th), there was no snow

DTK STRIKE BACK ON BRT'S HOME SOIL
R09 - Europe - Race.png

It is no secret that the European Grand Prix is the second German race, and thus, BRT had a large following show up to see the title leading team hopefully take victory. How many must have left rather disappointed....
For BRT were upstaged by the rampaging Jaguar DTK team as Jack Hunsley was able to hold onto a victory in front of the immense Omer Said and teammate Tapio Rinneaho. The three were able to stay out towards the front, keeping their noses (mostly) clean, as the most destructive race in FFG's short history was witnessed. No more than 7 drivers retired during the 50 laps.
Tim Engberink was 4th, with teammate Manolis Sigoulakis taking 6th in a strong day for Speedy, sandwiching Joel Rautavaara in his, and Apex Racing Team's, best result to date, with 5th. Laszlo Csako kept a little bit of honour for the Monster team, taking 7th on behalf of Mark Lintner, while the little Lintner, Krisztian, was able to take his maiden points in 8th.
Andy Black was able to get his first points since winning in Malaysia in 9th, while James McNamara took the direct route straight through the middle of Tomas Ochlsager at the chicane on the final lap to take the final point.

(I would go on further, but poor holiday internet and I just want to get it done)
Next round is the French Grand Prix, yet another silent race, but the video will not be uploaded until around the 7th of Jan at least.

R09 - Europe - Teams.png

RDFIA Press Conference
@Twigster151 A massive effort today, and you've really cracked open BRT with it. Went well?
@Omer Said You had a great drive today, but did you agree with your team giving more time and resources to your teammate during the week?
@Tapio Rinneaho A strong podium, and backing up your teammate meant big points for DTK. Feeling strongly about the constructors?

Press Paddock
@kedy89 Not how a home Grand Prix is planned to go is it?
@Millsy24 Your roll happened so fast, did you know what had happened at first?
@James McNamara Two questions. First, you seemed in an aggressive move, about right? Secondly, tell me what happened in the race, still have no idea.
@Darius123 Congratulations on your first points after just 2 races, how did you feel?

Last edited:
@Tapio Rinneaho A strong podium, and backing up your teammate meant big points for DTK. Feeling strongly about the constructors?
Yes, it was a great team effort and I'm glad Jack was able to take anothe victory. We are in a strong position in the championship now that both BRT's retired. After all my bad luck this season it's my primary objective now to help Jack and DTK get those titles.

RDFIA Press Conference

Press Paddock
@James McNamara Two questions. First, you seemed in an aggressive move, about right? Secondly, tell me what happened in the race, still have no idea.

Whatever it took to score points, but really we both dove for the inside line and a collision was eminent, it just ended up in my favour in the end.

+10 quali skill
+30 race skill

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back