RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Press Paddock
@Millsy24 Your roll happened so fast, did you know what had happened at first?

it was crazy, i was just starting to turn the wheel, heard a bang, blinked, and the rear wheel was off...
it was only afterwards that i realised i had been "attacked" from behind.

This isn't the first time this has happened either (been punted off) so maybe there is some kind of animosity against newcomers... or our blue livery is just too attractive and everyone is drawn to it :p

+5 quali skill

Last edited:
DTK STRIKE BACK ON BRT'S HOME SOIL
View attachment 76030
It is no secret that the European Grand Prix is the second German race, and thus, BRT had a large following show up to see the title leading team hopefully take victory. How many must have left rather disappointed....
For BRT were upstaged by the rampaging Jaguar DTK team as Jack Hunsley was able to hold onto a victory in front of the immense Omer Said and teammate Tapio Rinneaho. The three were able to stay out towards the front, keeping their noses (mostly) clean, as the most destructive race in FFG's short history was witnessed. No more than 7 drivers retired during the 50 laps.
Tim Engberink was 4th, with teammate Manolis Sigoulakis taking 6th in a strong day for Speedy, sandwiching Joel Rautavaara in his, and Apex Racing Team's, best result to date, with 5th. Laszlo Csako kept a little bit of honour for the Monster team, taking 7th on behalf of Mark Lintner, while the little Lintner, Krisztian, was able to take his maiden points in 8th.
Andy Black was able to get his first points since winning in Malaysia in 9th, while James McNamara took the direct route straight through the middle of Tomas Ochlsager at the chicane on the final lap to take the final point.

(I would go on further, but poor holiday internet and I just want to get it done)
Next round is the French Grand Prix, yet another silent race, but the video will not be uploaded until around the 7th of Jan at least.

View attachment 76031

RDFIA Press Conference
@Twigster151 A massive effort today, and you've really cracked open BRT with it. Went well?@Omer Said You had a great drive today, but did you agree with your team giving more time and resources to your teammate during the week?
@Tapio Rinneaho A strong podium, and backing up your teammate meant big points for DTK. Feeling strongly about the constructors?

Press Paddock
@kedy89 Not how a home Grand Prix is planned to go is it?
@Millsy24 Your roll happened so fast, did you know what had happened at first?
@James McNamara Two questions. First, you seemed in an aggressive move, about right? Secondly, tell me what happened in the race, still have no idea.
@Darius123 Congratulations on your first points after just 2 races, how did you feel?
How about an Interview with 2nd - @Omer Said?

You interview 1st and 3rd

Complaints about not having interviews
picard-facepalm.jpg

General Impression:
A lot of accidents overshadow this Nurburgring GP, with Harvey's barrel roll being the most shocking one. Everyone that finished did a remarkable job to keep their cars on the road.

Drivers view:
"Very sloppy race from myself. I have only myself to blame for getting off the track twice in the opening 4 laps of the race. After that you're just playing catch up to the rest. I'm surprised at the number of retirements today and Harvey's barrel roll was shocking to witness. Due to so many incidents I think this race has more grounds for a re-run than Monaco, oh well. Glad Lintner got his first haul of points, good driving from him."

Upgrades:
Budget: $0
Income: $100
+10 Race Skill ($100)
Total of Expenses: $100
Remaining Budget: $0

Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 788
Race BHP: 798
CoF: 3340
Quali Skill: 16080
Race Skill: 16110
Quali Variation: 300
Race Variation: 250

EDIT: Updated with Néron's team buys

Last edited:
General Impression:
A lot of accidents overshadow this Nurburgring GP, with Harvey's barrel roll being the most shocking one. Everyone that finished did a remarkable job to keep their cars on the road.

Drivers view:
"Very sloppy race from myself. I have only myself to blame for getting off the track twice in the opening 4 laps of the race. After that you're just playing catch up to the rest. I'm surprised at the number of retirements today and Harvey's barrel roll was shocking to witness. Due to so many incidents I think this race has more grounds for a re-run than Monaco, oh well. Glad Lintner got his first haul of points, good driving from him."

Upgrades:
Budget: $0
Income: $100
+10 Race Skill ($100)
Total of Expenses: $100
Remaining Budget: $0

Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 785
Race BHP: 797
CoF: 3340
Quali Skill: 16080
Race Skill: 16110
Quali Variation: 300
Race Variation: 250

Will update once Néron makes his team buys again.
This post is a Forum Game moderator's dream ;) So professional :thumbsup:

@Twigster151 A massive effort today, and you've really cracked open BRT with it. Went well?

Just slightly :roflmao: No complaints from me the race was fairly straight forward from my end, Omer gave me a few things to worry about but it was nothing I couldn't handle. Not sure what happened with the BRTs but we'll run through that in the de-brief, but yeah, a very good result for both championships.

Quali Skill +35
Race Skill +40

@Omer Said You had a great drive today, but did you agree with your team giving more time and resources to your teammate during the week?

Now that is a curious rumour i must say. Never heard of such developments in our team. If it was seen that way, it was probably because of the circumstances which required them. You can't take the joy of this podium finish from me, you speculative media! :p
On the other hand, the team should look into the problem of failing pitstop strategies. That is a big concern right now.

+30 race skill
+15 qually skill

Thanks! :)

Now that is a curious rumour i must say. Never heard of such developments in our team. If it was seen that way, it was probably because of the circumstances which required them. You can't take the joy of this podium finish from me, you speculative media! :p
I think it's because Rami upped Xen's race skill in the prevoius market ;)
I suppose so, but I'll keep things fairly...if I wanted to smuggle points we'd had the best quali bhp by a mile by now :roflmao:
There are others who might not be as fair though :D But I believe in most of the guys here that they wouldn't do such a thing.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.