RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

I think I know what happened:
..and they are about to come across the line for their first 1-2 finish.. but oh the cars just disappeared before the line! This is the biggest GP4 glitch I have ever seen in my life!
Such aliens

And once again DTK and Rinneaho fail to show clean racing :mad:

From next race on my drivers are free to crash the DTKs out if they feel like doing so.

Last edited:
well.. again Harvey got rekt by a Speedy.. :cautious:

Where did you guys pass your drivers licences? @Manolis Sigoulakis @Tim Engberink If you even did pass them,. that is.
--
though that was a funny barrel roll indeed :D
I guess that's the bitter part done, now waiting for the sweet.
They're both under 18, so they haven't a license. the only one who has a license is the manager :D:)

My opinions for the first part:
Well.. my drivers got off to decent starts, Hunsley lost loads of places from pole, but he was on more fuel so that was to be expected. Hunsley also hit Utzer, where the latter ended last, but to add to the mess, he drives straight into the wall trying to rejoin the track. Noack retired very weirdly indeed, I thik that Elite Two had potential. McNamara looks like he was either racing drunk, or really hating on the Monsters, to what I see no point as they aren't really similar in terms of pace. Cedars guys got off to briliant starts leaving Said on the podium. Joel managed to jump Manolis through the pitstops (luckily), so I hope to NOT worry about him ever again. Enberink showing off that he's still a rookie by sending my driver into a barrel roll due to a track glitch, which again says no to our car development. Joel is still running strongly though, which I like! :thumbsup: Bring us the sweets, Flying Finn!
They're both under 18, so they haven't a license. the only one who has a license is the manager :D:)
Who gave them to drive an F1 car then? :roflmao:

• Deleted member 161052

We're on the closeup to the Top 10...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back