RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Oh wow, I feel for you @kedy89 and @Diehl. However, I made a great decision earlier this season that has effectively stopped stuff like that happening to my guys.

That said, yyeeaahh, a great 1-3 for DTK. The race seemed to be a bit of a bloodbath, drivers crashing here, there and everywhere!

And once again DTK and Rinneaho fail to show clean racing :mad:

From next race on my drivers are free to crash the DTKs out if they feel like doing so.
Well, you shouldn't change line when in a braking zone and that's exactly what @Benutzername did. It was an unexpected move and I had no time to react. Racing accident in my honest opinion. :whistling:

5th! There comes the sweet part! :D I'm not unhappy about the 2-stop, because if we had a 1-stop Joel could have shared the same luck as Harvey..

Still, 5th doesn't make it up for Maldonado Engberink making my 2nd driver barrel roll. Could have been a nice double points finish with some things to upgrade. Now it will mostly have to depend on Joel's driver ability.
@Aidan Keranen (as you wanted some info):
DIehl's engine failed at the same time when Dovi's transmission failed, Xen just went into the wall with a dunno what fail. Sigoulakis got stuck behind Foro after the stops so Joel pulled out a gap.

Also, gratz to Said for his (first?) podium! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
5th! There comes the sweet part! :D I'm not unhappy about the 2-stop, because if we had a 1-stop Joel could have shared the same luck as Harvey..

Still, 5th doesn't make it up for Maldonado Sigoulakis making my 2nd driver barrel roll. Could have been a nice double points finish with some things to upgrade.
He closed the door under braking :D And he rolled because of the surface :p

Still, 5th doesn't make it up for Maldonado Sigoulakis making my 2nd driver barrel roll. Could have been a nice double points finish with some things to upgrade. Now it will mostly have to depend on Joel's driver ability.
@Aidan Keranen (as you wanted some info):
DIehl's engine failed at the same time when Dovi's transmission failed, Xen just went into the wall with a dunno what fail. Sigoulakis got stuck behind Foro after the stops so Joel pulled out a gap.

Also, gratz to Said for his (first?) podium! :thumbsup:
Wasn't tim the one who rolled harvey?

4th and 6th! Great job !!! we closed in on 2kf1 and earned some nice money :D

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%