RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

General Impression:
Boy oh boy, what a chaos this race created. The crashes of Foro and Rautavaara were outrages with debris flying all over the place. Apart from those incidents a good battle for the podium places and for the remainder of the points positions.

Drivers view:
"A disappointing end to a promising weekend. Yet another transmission problem, similar to the one in Imola. Though it's promising to know that my tactic to do reasonably well in qualifying did work. I'm glad Néron had a huge race improving fourteen positions to bag some more points for the team. Now, onwards to the first mid-season test session."

Test Target:
Top 10

Upgrades:
Budget: $0
Income: $50
+10 Positive Quali Variation ($50)
Total of Expenses: $50
Remaining Budget: $0

Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 779
Race BHP: 797
CoF: 3340
Quali Skill: 16080
Race Skill: 16080
Quali Variation: 290
Race Variation: 250

EDIT: Updated with Néron's team buy.

Question:
Are there any consequences for Black and Diehl for being the cause of Foro's and Rautavaara's retirement, like a grid penalty or something?

Last edited:
Just a notice guys, the 3rd team target is an "either" situation.
Choosing it means that you can get your 1 HP either by 2 in top 15 or by 1 in top 10.

• Deleted member 161052

No, because I previously stated that Test Drivers aren't to be used.

Bank as in max money that gets kept after the season. Your current balance is just $100 mate
All on Race Skill
(buys have been edited)

Last edited by a moderator:
No, because I previously stated that Test Drivers aren't to be used.

Bank as in max money that gets kept after the season. Your current balance is just $100 mate
Yes you did, you said in your 30 page long regulations that they were to be used.

Anyway, why do we use up money on the test? What is the point? I actually want to know.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.